Solved Xbox ROL does it's boot sequence but nothing is displayed on my monitor

• Thread starter handsomepigeonzz
  • Start date
  • Views 122
H

handsomepigeonzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an old Xbox I found so I don't know the condition and can't remember anything about it. But yeah, when I turn it on, it lights up the 4 leds individually then all 5 - like it does when you get the boot animation on the monitor. But nothing is displayed on the monitor.

It has a coolrunner attached so I'm not sure if I flashed CFW on or never got round to/flashed to stock for debugging. I've tried booting in program and normal mode and I get the same result.

I'm currently reading the nand (256 Jasper). Is there a way to tell if the nand is retail or on CFW with the dumps?

I THINK I have the nand backup for the console but I'll try that after everything else since it takes forever to read/write.

R

rynax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try pressing the eject to turn it on with network connected, maybe you can see it's address in the router and open it's web ui in browser?

You need a FTDI based nand flasher which is about twice faster than the JR Programmer V2

H

handsomepigeonzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try pressing the eject to turn it on with network connected, maybe you can see it's address in the router and open it's web ui in browser?

You need a FTDI based nand flasher which is about twice faster than the JR Programmer V2
I read the nand and now I'm getting RROD 0022 - poor soldering near CPU. Which is weird since I just got that RROD on a new Xbox yesterday. I haven't soldered anything other than the nand points since I last soldered the board months ago.

Top Bottom