What's new

Mod Menu Xbox RgH/Jtag GTAFix For Menu's

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I dont know if this has been posted here, but when MS came out with their last update I was having issues loading GTA menu's. I got my hands on code needed to fix it. Just set as plugin 3, 4, 5 & loaded your favorite menu. Use this if stealth server doesnt have fix. Just wanted to push this out.

thanks,
GTAFIx
Virsustotal

arms04

M

Mg astro twitch

Reaction score
Yo can you help me out ?

C

Charon IV

Ring of Fire
Reaction score
This does not work.

I have tried setting it as plugin 4 and loading OGEngine Crack on plugin 3 but no luck.

?

_ _

Premium
Reaction score
Use ninja server and ninja plugins as though there menu for gta v is down you can use any menu of your chosing it's very easy you can find any menu for 17559 on youtube

?

_ _

Premium
Reaction score
use ninja and pm me for menu you won't experience any crashes what's so ever hmu for detials

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This does not work.

I have tried setting it as plugin 4 and loading OGEngine Crack on plugin 3 but no luck.
try to stay away from cracks. most the time they never work lol and those shady youtube description box rtm tools or shady stealth for download off a link to mediafire or megashare most certainly usually rubbish and just steal your kv. try to stick to forums for tools. menus ect.

Top Bottom