Solved (Xbox RGH) Help With Updating!!!

• Thread starter Mr_NextGen
  • Start date
  • Views 316
M

Mr_NextGen

Banned
Reaction score
Omfg i hate when ever there is a new dash. f***. ive never updated before cuz i got my rgh the week 17439 or whatever came out lmao. but anyways im on xebuild and i popped in my nand, it got everything right Exept the freebot rgh thingy. it says i have rgh 1x. but in dashlaunch it says rgh 2. so i put that and pressed genertate hacked image and it said warning this might not be for u

HELP ME PLSS

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah, always warns me too, but has worked for 2+ years.

G

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
Omfg i hate when ever there is a new dash. ****. ive never updated before cuz i got my rgh the week 17439 or whatever came out lmao. but anyways im on xebuild and i popped in my nand, it got everything right Exept the freebot rgh thingy. it says i have rgh 1x. but in dashlaunch it says rgh 2. so i put that and pressed genertate hacked image and it said warning this might not be for u

HELP ME PLSS
its just there to make sure you entered the right info before you update, if you have ignore it and continue. :tongue:

H

Hende

PC Master Race
Reaction score
Omfg i hate when ever there is a new dash. ****. ive never updated before cuz i got my rgh the week 17439 or whatever came out lmao. but anyways im on xebuild and i popped in my nand, it got everything right Exept the freebot rgh thingy. it says i have rgh 1x. but in dashlaunch it says rgh 2. so i put that and pressed genertate hacked image and it said warning this might not be for u

HELP ME PLSS
I have the same thing, ive tried both 1 and 2 on my trinity and both work the same for me XD so i don't think it matter for me

X

XeX ung

Reaction score
If you know 100% that is the correct information, go ahead and flash it to your console. As a precaution, I like to move launch.ini from the xbox's hard drive to my computer, before I flash my nand. also make sure that you put your actual console cpukey in, I've heard someone put in the cpukey that XeNoN was spoofing XD

Top Bottom