• Thread starter smailer
  • Start date
  • Views 3,266
S

smailer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

Have problem with XBOX 360 RGH, crashing fatal on FSD and original Dash then try to play game?
Where can be problem? ( this is xbox is now is far from me, can`t write nand)
Only NAnd write can fix problem?

Regards

T

THEE_El_SeBaS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really like to help you, but I can hardly understand what the problem is. Does it fatal crash launching a game? Or fatal crash launching FSD? And what do you mean the Xbox is too far to NAND write?

S

smailer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really like to help you, but I can hardly understand what the problem is. Does it fatal crash launching a game? Or fatal crash launching FSD? And what do you mean the Xbox is too far to NAND write?

Its make fatal crash launching game.
To far i mean, my made rgh xbox is now at other country (Sold)

T

THEE_El_SeBaS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its make fatal crash launching game.
To far i mean, my made rgh xbox is now at other country (Sold)
So you're trying to help the person you sold it to? Tell them to try and launch the Xbox without any plugins by turning on the Xbox by the power button and then hitting the eject disc button right after. Once it boots, tell them to try and launch any game.

On another note, they can flash the NAND theirselves if it really needs to come down to that, they can follow a good tutorial by MrMario2011.

S

smailer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you're trying to help the person you sold it to? Tell them to try and launch the Xbox without any plugins by turning on the Xbox by the power button and then hitting the eject disc button right after. Once it boots, tell them to try and launch any game.

On another note, they can flash the NAND theirselves if it really needs to come down to that, they can follow a good tutorial by MrMario2011.

The problem is CORONA 4GB, can`t update dash with usb :smile: only with wires

S

smailer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmmm not freezing with power on and eject.
If next time he will power on xbox (xbox will start with plugins or without) ?

T

THEE_El_SeBaS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm not freezing with power on and eject.
If next time he will power on xbox (xbox will start with plugins or without) ?
If he's not freezing with no plugins enabled, that mean there is a plugin creating issues in Dashlaunch. Tell him to remove all plugins except for xbdm.xex, the stealth server, RPC.xex and JRPC2.xex

S

smailer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's not freezing with no plugins enabled, that mean there is a plugin creating issues in Dashlaunch. Tell him to remove all plugins except for xbdm.xex, the stealth server, RPC.xex and JRPC2.xex

Thank u very much for information

D

Dhiemel

Reaction score
Hi :biggrin: im new to the scene and i know this is an old post but can somebody help me? when im playing an xbox 360 game and exit to the dashboard its fine but when i play an original xbox game and tried to go to the dashboard using the Y button it will reboot the console? i know its a soft crash because i have ticked something in dashlaunch that if it softcrashed it will just prevent the console from rebooting it just takes me back to the original dashboard not aurora... my xbox 360 is a slim model corona. rgh 2.. thanks for those who are willing to help :biggrin: it just bugs me that I cannot exit to the dashboard seamlessly... thanks again :biggrin:

Top Bottom