xbox repair questions

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by AKIMBO BUNNYZ, Feb 4, 2010 with 3 replies and 208 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKIMBO BUNNYZ

AKIMBO BUNNYZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey i just got done with the x-clamp fix because my 360 got rrod and it worked for 2 days then broke again.i tried doin it 5 more times and each time it failed.so i called ms and they gave me a label and everything and i sent it in..i was just wunderin if they would fix it still even though i did the fix

2. chaoschief

chaoschief JTAG Expert

Ratings:
    No they won't, you voided the warranty by modifying the console.

3. Sixen

Sixen Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As long as the warrenty sticker is still on there. But you should of sent it in, in the first place before attempting to fix it. Since it was still in warrenty

4. bungi

bungi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yet again anouther failed xclamp trick. The xclamp casues flexing (bending) in the board and so the error will come back. If ms relizes its been opened they will send it back and so your going to need a reflow (don't do a heatgun its the worst and casues damage). Or try the xclamp trick hybrid or a low bake. They won't damage your 360 and they are the best fixes out there. Since its long to go into them, and forums are hard to talk, for more info my aim is itemcentral