M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok bro I’ll do that when my friend is coming back

Post any more issues when your friend is back, and we can go through them and resolve the issues.

R

Rextail

Reaction score
Sin$
My netcut is working fine paint glitch
Merge to anything I can do. I just feel there is a tiny piece missing in the puzzle
I tried disconnecting at the final part it just keeps taking the paint and wheels if I do figure it out I will post

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My netcut is working fine paint glitch
Merge to anything I can do. I just feel there is a tiny piece missing in the puzzle
I tried disconnecting at the final part it just keeps taking the paint and wheels if I do figure it out I will post

Not quite understanding your question sorry

R

Rextail

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I mean with the wheel colour glitch I tried using a disconnect method at the end
It didn't work
Just to clarify are the written steps posted correct as it's the only glitch I can't hit right thanks

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I mean with the wheel colour glitch I tried using a disconnect method at the end
It didn't work
Just to clarify are the written steps posted correct as it's the only glitch I can't hit right thanks

Yeah but there aint no disconnect at the last part. Written steps are different than wheel glitch

C1 - have car you want colored wheels on in your magic slot, drive in arena, and back out, make 2 outfit saves, turn on netcut
C2 - magic slot - merge car to slot - drive out arena - make 2 outfit saves go story and just log out
C1 - turn netcut off - change outline tire - return to story - then back online

Waiting on a video from a user on here, he is a keyworker during this pandemic, once he gets video over I will link it thanks

Last edited:
M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OK cool íl keep at the wheel colour glitch
Thanks

Thats wheel glitch above. Back a page has information regarding two tone as well. Later I'll post in a spoiler everything including troubleshooting if that helps more?

Its more a discovery if you get what I mean? Any more info though update, any changes etc that can make this easier for the mass of people the better ?

Thanks

YaBoiSour

YaBoiSour

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get the pearlescents if just takes the pure gold or brushed pearlescent instead any pointers???

B

BreezoDinero

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me I keep getting kicked from console one when I turn on netcut and log in on c2 to apply the secondary crew as soon as I get the first loading screen to online I get kicked on C1 should I try netcut with Kbps instead of MBps?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me I keep getting kicked from console one when I turn on netcut and log in on c2 to apply the secondary crew as soon as I get the first loading screen to online I get kicked on C1 should I try netcut with Kbps instead of MBps?

Are you on PlayStation? PlayStation blocks and kicks you as netcut floods with ARP Packets.

You need fiddle with the settings to get it "working" for you. Maybe try kbps.

I've been working on something that runs alongside your router and brings the time up to 4 minutes before a kick, though time is not enough for me. I need more time than what the world offers. Busy person

Last edited:
YaBoiSour

YaBoiSour

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeaa i been trying this **** for weeks I’m on Xbox one but both my consoles running on the same internet that could be the problem
Make sure your NAT type is moderate ?????
Post automatically merged:

Any tips on pearlescents and two tones???

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
pra galera que ainda tem dificuldade com netcut no xbox. nada importa como ele está conectado ou qual rede eu uso 2 consoles na mesma rede todos conectados por cabo ... o segredo está aqui - na opção Game Lag Compensation na linha Outgoing vc dev e coloque um valor de 7000 e digite enter . tão ativo com tempo indefinido para desativar volte ao valor 0 e entre
English only forum!

Last edited:
vEdu KojaKv

vEdu KojaKv

Reaction score
Sin$
for guys who still have difficulty with netcut on the xbox. nothing matters how it is connected or which network I use 2 consoles on the same network all connected by cable ... the secret is here - in the Game Lag Compensation option on the Outgoing vc dev line and put a value of 7000 and enter enter. so active with indefinite time to deactivate return to the value 0 and enter

Brob6304

Brob6304

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
for guys who still have difficulty with netcut on the xbox. nothing matters how it is connected or which network I use 2 consoles on the same network all connected by cable ... the secret is here - in the Game Lag Compensation option on the Outgoing vc dev line and put a value of 7000 and enter enter. so active with indefinite time to deactivate return to the value 0 and enter

Just select the system Ute using and set it from MBs to kbs and where it says unlimited off to the right put 5 and enter. Should be all u need to do. I use 2 consoles on the same network as well

Top Bottom
Login
Register