Hey guys, Super Crazii here, and i have recently updated this thread, as we learn more and more about GTA V, we find cooler things to do on saves, my new plan for this thread is not to only give you 1 save, but to give you multiple saves that you can play around with, for example random locations (expect a UFO location one soon!).
SAVE ONE: Max Everything, All 3 Characters, Unlimited Money
This save includes
Max all Stats, Max Money, All 3 Characters, 100% Completion,
Modded Panto [Invisible Parts]
Chrome Mexican Mariachi
- PS3 (Duuh!)
2. On your USB Create a Folder Called PS3 <--Must Be Capitalised
3. Inside The PS3 Folder you Just Made Create A Folder Called SAVEDATA <---Must Be Capitalised
4. Open up The Zip File
5. There Now Should Be A Folder That Begins with BLES... or BLUS.
6. Drag that file into The SAVEDATA File On Your USB
7. Plug The USB into Your PS3
8. Locate Saved Data Utility (PS3) Under Game on The XMB/Homescreen
9. Press on USB
10. Press Triangle And then Copy.
11. Load Up GTA V And It Should Work!
Quick Tutorial for Xbox
- Insert USB Drive into Xbox.
- Go to System Settings then Storage.
- Select the USB Drive and Configure Now and Yes to Configure (Formats USB Drive).
Your USB Drive is now compatible.
- In System Settings > Storage > Hard Drive > Games & Apps > GTA V select a save game and Copy over to your USB Drive. (Assuming your save games located on your Hard Drive).
Next download & install Horizon (https://www.xboxmb.com/download).
- Insert USB Drive into PC and open Horizon.
- In the right hand window double click your USB Drive > Grand Theft Auto V.
- Right click on your save game & select Inject.
- Browse to the location of the above OP download link and select.
- Next double click on the save game you transferred from the Xbox.
- You need to Copy & Paste your Profile ID then close that save game and open your newly Injected save game and paste it in, then click Save,Rehash, and Resign.
- Repeat above process for Device ID & Console ID saving each time.
Load up GTA V on the Xbox and load into story mode, by default it will load your Autosave located on your Hard Drive, once loaded press START and scroll along to Game > Load.
Press X to Select Storage Device to your USB Drive & Select your Injected save game "The Final Frontier (100.0%)". From here you can Overwrite you Autosave.
Hope that helps, thats how I got it to work for me, enjoy!
Note: The New BLUS and xbox saves have not been tested, please if they work confirm it.