• Views 10,205
Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys Does do any color! Basically got bored and yeah.
1. Open Xbox.com and go to change your profile color.
2. Open fiddler and change your profile color to anything and save it.
3. Go into fiddler and find this. It should be...
https ://account.xbox.com/en-us/xbox/account/api/v1/profile/UpdateProfileSettings
4. Go to the composer tab, drag and drop it over to the right side box and you should see a .json link. It will show your bio, name, etc... and at the end scroll to the right and you'll see the .json link you need. Shown here.
5. Search that .json link and copy the string of text. Shown here.
6. Open pastebin and paste that string of text in there and edit the hex color with whatever you want without the # in front of it then post it and click raw and copy the pastebin raw link.
7. Replace that .json link with the raw pastebin link and execute Updates on Xbox in real-time as soon as you execute, check on Xbox one to see if it worked.
Found this because I got bored and wasn't even trying to do this but yeah guys I missed having modded profile colors and I figured other people might as well since it got patched. Seen down here.
8. After you execute just press save and that's that. Check it out on Xbox One to see results.
Have fun lets get this to 1 like and remember to subscribe to PewDiePie

Last edited:
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes me miss all the little mods you could do on Xbox 360. Might do this if I get bored enough but they already have a good amount of colors.

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes me miss all the little mods you could do on Xbox 360. Might do this if I get bored enough but they already have a good amount of colors.
This is for xbox ones profile colors. Dont know if you know that but cant tell honestly but yeah man either way I agree

Frank

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Sweet Sixteen! Pumpking Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
The little things make it amusing gonna need to give it a shot!

Rambo_Modz

Rambo_Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really like this just wish custom color would show up when people are viewing your profile but besides that this is really cool

Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so will i be able to get white or black? os is this just one sided

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so will i be able to get white or black? os is this just one sided
I don't exactly understand what you're trying to ask... Are you asking whether or not you can use the black or white os schemes, because yes you can still use the black and white schemes. This only affects the actual profile colors.

Nessie Luvr

Nessie Luvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
https ://account.xbox.com/en-us/xbox/account/api/v1/profile/UpdateProfileSettings doesn't show up for me

RampageMods

RampageMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a photo of this, or even if this is seen for everyone or just you?

D

DigitalNiNJA

Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanted to bump this and say it worked but was later patched and now returns a error if you use a different url than expected. in addition I also wanted to note that this is not just visible to you. everyone who viewed my profile or saw my posts in clubs saw the custom color (which at the time was rose gold). I would get messages asking how I got that color. if anyone finds a new method please share.

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Love seeing people blog on research well after public releases. What are the odds of the exact same method being found well after it was public.
But down the rabbit hole of another post identical to mine in someones research blog. gg
TLDR - Making sure im not actually insane.

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
Love seeing people blog on research well after public releases. What are the odds of the exact same method being found well after it was public.
But down the rabbit hole of another post identical to mine in someones research blog. gg
TLDR - Making sure im not actually insane.

If you want the "original" post, here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/custom-gamerpics-colors-and-gamerscore.1633594/
Posts were migrated from Ghost(paid) to Medium(free) - if you need an explanation for the disparity in dates.
Not sure why you're uptight over such a minor batch of exploits that others were sitting on well before 2017, but by all means.

Last edited:
Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want the "original" post, here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/custom-gamerpics-colors-and-gamerscore.1633594/
Posts were migrated from Ghost(paid) to Medium(free) - if you need an explanation for the disparity in dates.
Not sure why you're uptight over such a minor batch of exploits that others were sitting on well before 2017, but by all means.
Weirdly enough I never seen that the pastebin thing was around prior to me finding it. But no not really uptight, just thought it was dumb.

Top Bottom
Login
Register