Xbox preview program bug could be exploit

• Thread starter Rebelian02
  • Start date
  • Views 2,637
R

Rebelian02

Reaction score
Sin$
I apart of the preview program for xbox one and I had a gold game that last till the week end but I could play Monday.p.s. put screen shots soon of what I meen but I do own it on steam. 
It rocket league I could even play battlefed 4 without the disc.

A

Aimedhalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They had ea access free for like ten days that may explain BF4

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I apart of the preview program for xbox one and I had a gold game that last till the week end but I could play Monday.p.s. put screen shots soon of what I meen but I do own it on steam. 
It rocket league I could even play battlefed 4 without the disc.
They had a free week trial for everyone so don't know if that's what you are referring to. Check of the following threads.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...lt-for-free-from-june-12th-june-22nd.1521070/

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-june12th-try-rocket-league-for-free.1521250/

Then again there were a few people who mentioned in this thread that they can play games without the disc even when there was no trial but that had to do with a bug in the EA access app.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
They had a free week trial for everyone so don't know if that's what you are referring to. Check of the following threads.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...lt-for-free-from-june-12th-june-22nd.1521070/

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-june12th-try-rocket-league-for-free.1521250/

Then again there were a few people who mentioned in this thread that they can play games without the disc even when there was no trial but that had to do with a bug in the EA access app.
i know how to get all ea access games for £4 and keep em for life :wink: if that counts got battle field 4,hardline,titanfall,fifa 16 n all

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to get all ea access games for £4 and keep em for life :wink: if that counts got battle field 4,hardline,titanfall,fifa 16 n all
Interesting. Maybe one of these days you'll share it with the good members of Se7enSins. Premium section maybe.

Regardless I am all for exploits and things. Sure it may not last for long once Microsoft gets the whiff of it but who cares, we'll enjoy it while it's still around.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting. Maybe one of these days you'll share it with the good members of Se7enSins. Premium section maybe.

Regardless I am all for exploits and things. Sure it may not last for long once Microsoft gets the whiff of it but who cares, we'll enjoy it while it's still around.
i don't have money for prem :frown: lol also microsoft seewed me $300 + not to long ago banned my main for something that involved someonelese account and said u might not have been infront of your xbox at the time but (somehow) im still responsible so i don't care about exploits they

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't have money for prem :frown: lol also microsoft seewed me $300 + not to long ago banned my main for something that involved someonelese account and said u might not have been infront of your xbox at the time but (somehow) im still responsible so i don't care about exploits they
Ah, that's pretty unfortunate.

Anyways, lets keep this thread on topic and maybe in the future you can try different things to make something out of the claims in the OP.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, that's pretty unfortunate.

Anyways, lets keep this thread on topic and maybe in the future you can try different things to make something out of the claims in the OP.
its just finding a glitch in the system find away around he's right some games once u get em free or get em theres a wahy to leep em the rocket league was not that easy cus the download was only for the weekend but other *full * games let u

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the game free, microsoft said its yours to keep. Bf4 i bought tho it was 4.50

Top Bottom
Login
Register