What's new

Tutorial [XBOX] Play Xbox Only On Warzone!

Touretteasaurus

Touretteasaurus

Reaction score
Sin$
This way was founded, not by me, by someone else who I do not know of, it was simply passed on to me but been as no one knows about it and it’s not on here I thought I’d share.

1. XBOX Settings
2. Privacy & Online Safety
3. XBOX Live Privacy
4. View details and customize
5. Communications and Multiplayer
6. You can play with people outside of Live > Block

Currently it may take a while to find a game due to no one actually searching with this option blocked. The more xbox players we get on with it blocked the faster it’ll be for games.
Enjoy!

Dangeruss54

Dangeruss54

Reaction score
Sin$
This way was founded, not by me, by someone else who I do not know of, it was simply passed on to me but been as no one knows about it and it’s not on here I thought I’d share.

1. XBOX Settings
2. Privacy & Online Safety
3. XBOX Live Privacy
4. View details and customize
5. Communications and Multiplayer
6. You can play with people outside of Live > Block

Currently it may take a while to find a game due to no one actually searching with this option blocked. The more xbox players we get on with it blocked the faster it’ll be for games.
Enjoy!
Did this work? Never sure if I'm getting aimbotted anymore. Seem to die stupid fast sometimes.

D

Dago25

Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work. I've tried this multiple times and I still find games with PS4 and PC.

Lyttle

Lyttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How is this working now of days, have enough people done it so it doesn't take forever to find a match?

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to turn off cross play smh
I found this option years ago before Modern warfare even came out, Its the first thing I tried when warzone came out. It says your privacy settings are blocking you from online matches.

I don't see them changing that since I've last played.

Top Bottom
Login
Register