What's new

Game Mods [XBOX-PS3] (v8.0) Nathan's Protection & Personal Utilities [12/04/2020]

P

PesterDaGod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not just turn down your volume?

R

RiZe Cynical

Reaction score
Sin$
Vehicle physics lag doesn't turn off when you turn it off and it shows it's still on even though it's off can you fix it because it's a good update protections but a big problem the old one didn't have that problem

ElectroDennis

ElectroDennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Vehicle physics lag doesn't turn off when you turn it off and it shows it's still on even though it's off can you fix it because it's a good update protections but a big problem the old one didn't have that problem
What are you on? Xbox, ps3, or pc? Ps3 doesn’t have that problem, just tested it.

R

RiZe Cynical

Reaction score
Sin$
What are you on? Xbox, ps3, or pc? Ps3 doesn’t have that problem, just tested it.
I'm on pc and it's having that problem so I went and used the old one and it doesn't have that problem but this one is better but it's to bad I can't use it

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on pc and it's having that problem so I went and used the old one and it doesn't have that problem but this one is better but it's to bad I can't use it
If i remember right it turns off but are you sure its not the object vehicle that is causing it? Since i think the protection is inside object attach **** not 100%. But yeah the vehicle physics lag is annoying af since you can't use edited vehicles with high mass cuz it starts teleporting you

R

RiZe Cynical

Reaction score
Sin$
If i remember right it turns off but are you sure its not the object vehicle that is causing it? Since i think the protection is inside object attach **** not 100%. But yeah the vehicle physics lag is annoying af since you can't use edited vehicles with high mass cuz it starts teleporting you
I have the handling line edited but it doesnt do it with the older one but once your turn off vehicle physics lag it doesnt teleport me at all but on this updated one i turn it off and it still does it but ill stick with the old one till it get fixed someday

Last edited:
IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Plan on releasing an update later today with a couple bugfixes.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
v7.4 released, here's what's new in this version.

1.) Added Niko 'smart' lobby protection when host (only kicks if somebody is using it to freeze).

2.) Replaced buggy "Vehicle physics lag" under the annoyance fixes menu with an option called "Auto-FPS Bail", same principle, only it uses frame rate that you can set instead of vehicle mass which proves to be inaccurate with modified vehicle handling.

3.) Fixed resurrect protection putting you back into your old car if it still exists and on foot.

4.) Added the ability to edit + update your multiplayer character in the Extras submenu without leaving the game.

5.) Added the ability to have neons not be deleted from your own vehicle if you have locked net control of the objects and the object health is set to 165.0f (script creators only).

See what was new in the last version (v7.31) here.

Last edited:
PPRX

PPRX

what you want from me
Reaction score
Sin$
v7.4 released, here's what's new in this version.

1.) Added Niko 'smart' lobby protection when host (only kicks if somebody is using it to freeze).

2.) Replaced buggy "Vehicle physics lag" under the annoyance fixes menu with an option called
"Auto-FPS Bail", same principle, only it uses frame rate that you can set instead of
vehicle mass which proves to be inaccurate with modified vehicle handling.

3.) Fixed resurrect protection putting you back into your old car if it still exists and on foot.

4.) Added the ability to have neons not be deleted from your own vehicle if you have locked net control of
the objects and the object health is set to 165.0f (script creators only).

See what was new in the last version (v7.31) here.
Nice Work!

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice Work!
If your rocket fix works on retail consoles I'll include a DL link and credit, not been bothered to test it myself, deleting it works well enough aha, I'm awful as a pilot anyway.

Last edited:
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh what a nice walk down memory lane, was nice hanging with all you fellas back in the day.

Glad to see GTA IV still isn't dead, man you should of seen my protections for GTA V, was insane.

Gotta be careful what I say for legal reasons, but yea nice to see the wheels still turning in GTA IV.

PPRX

PPRX

what you want from me
Reaction score
Sin$
If your rocket fix works on retail consoles I'll include a DL link and credit, not been bothered to test it myself, deleting it works well enough aha, I'm awful as a pilot anyway.
I think it is possible to protect missile freeze with SCO. That means edit weaponinfo from SCO in real time.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is possible to protect missile freeze with SCO. That means edit weaponinfo from SCO in real time.
If you can get an address or a pointer where that is stored without accessing protected memory sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register