What's new

Game Mods [XBOX-PS3] (v8.0) Nathan's Protection & Personal Utilities [12/04/2020]

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
If anybody wants to test v7.21 for PC/PS3 let me know, includes protection from object-vehicles (which won't execute on the 360 version as it doesn't cause a freeze), it'll include minor fixes /optimisations though and probably not worth updating on 360 until v7.3 which will have some nice stuff I assure you :tongue:

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
v7.21 Released, here's what's new in this version.
1.) Supposedly fixed object-vehicle freeze on PS3/PC.
2.) If you get into the drivers seat of a car and cannot grab control of it, it will print who does and kick you out.
3.) Fixed a supposed bug where if people spam attach objects to you, your player model will stick when it flips.
4.) Minor optimisations.

See what was new in the last version (v7.2) here.

Last edited:
xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
so if i get in my friends car and he owns it, it will automatically kick me out? that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard
Hello Aizle,
from what i have read it will only kick you out if you are on the driver seat and you cant controll the car.
Not having controll means you cant drive it. So there is no point in staying in the car.

S

sinpopper112

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Aizle,
from what i have read it will only kick you out if you are on the driver seat and you cant controll the car.
Not having controll means you cant drive it. So there is no point in staying in the car.
ahh just the drivers seat makes sense, but not passenger side

James Reborn

James Reborn

Hybrid Master
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Very well Designed protection Menu i would buy this 100% if was not free

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Very well Designed protection Menu i would buy this 100% if was not free
I'm well aware I could've made a killing selling it but I chose not too because I was once a noob knowing nothing getting froze left right and center and know what it's like, people shouldn't have to pay to be able to play the damn game.

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm well aware I could've made a killing selling it but I chose not too because I was once a noob knowing nothing getting froze left right and center and know what it's like, people shouldn't have to pay to be able to play the damn game.
Can I buy super admin or the source? :roflmao:

S

sinpopper112

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL if you were to sell this i would just remmake it and drop it out. Nothing in here is that special.

777KEV1N777

777KEV1N777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome protection update sad that crash aim is protected against now :frown:. But In ur protection if u turn on crash car protection and spawn a car you'll crash on pc. Im not sure why but it happens every time.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome protection update sad that crash aim is protected against now :frown:. But In ur protection if u turn on crash car protection and spawn a car you'll crash on pc. Im not sure why but it happens every time.
It's a network ID glitch, spawn your vehicle first before turning it on.

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a network ID glitch, spawn your vehicle first before turning it on.
Thats a new problem he told me about it yesterday. i haven't updated my menu since u fixed the object vehicle and i never crash but i can't drive any vehicles after i turn it on. Like i said before i turned it on when i wasn't in a vehicle

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a new problem he told me about it yesterday. i haven't updated my menu since u fixed the object vehicle and i never crash but i can't drive any vehicles after i turn it on. Like i said before i turned it on when i wasn't in a vehicle
Nah it's just the way this freezecar protection works, it basically spawns the max amount of network vehicles locally so new ones don't render/spawn... causing network control to go all spaccy and thus not allow you to grab control of some vehicles, good practice is to spawn your vehicle (be inside it) and then enable the freezecar protection.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
v7.29 released, here's what's new in this version.
1.) Blackscreen protection now has 3 modes: < "Off", "Try fight it", "Find new session" >
2.) Resurrect (teleport on foot) protection is now finished, I spent some hours making this as seamless as possible.
3.) Fixed the bug where your character walks on the spot if you try to enter a vehicle and anti-ram player is enabled.
4.) Fixed R*'s bug where if there's multiple players in your vehicle and you fall under the map, you fall infinitely.
5.) Improved lag-object/lights protection.
6.) If you're at the loading screen for more than 20 seconds, protection will try to bypass it (currently untested).
7.) Minor optimisations as always.

See what was new in the last version (v7.21) here.

Frezze Mate

Frezze Mate

Reaction score
Sin$
Nathan.....you know frezze car doesnt work just saying u need to have personal testers on all consoles since u dont play ps3 or pc 
And notifications dont show all the times maybe not printing or not intercepting the frezze.maybe tell net player notify lets u know who tryed ...would be nice but its whatever

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job on the update man, keep up the good work.

Zolika1351

Zolika1351

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not seeing why it would do that?
It seems that it only happened in 1 session. No idea why it happened, but after restarting the game it did disable properly.
Maybe it was because I bugged the menu accidentally by entering the anti-ghost player list.

Top Bottom
Login
Register