What's new

Solved Xbox overheat?

M83

M83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok today i went into a modded lobby and than left. I went into private match to test my infectables and my xbox shut off and was blinking 3 red rings. since it is opened i felt the cylinder things thats all silver and is where the air goes through and they were really hot. is this normal and why the hell do i have the red rings.....

Edit.....it turns on with no red rings AKA fine and it seemed ok but by cylinder thing or whatever is still getting very hot. is this normal...

S

Skunk Da Ripper

Reaction score
Sin$
try insalling the game to the harddrive to stop it overheating .ur xbox should not heat up like that from going in an infected lobby u might have some power issiue or ur fan is not functioning properly means ur s*** may be fu?ked.

M83

M83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill probably purchase an external fan that i can constantly run to keep it in shape.....BTW this is off topic but will a JTAG overheat very easily because you have to remove the fan vent in order to put in the LPT connections?????

Legit Help

Legit Help

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i didnt have to remove mine but yeah buy a normal fan and play with it hovering over the jtag thats what i do

Top Bottom
Login
Register