Unsolved xbOx online HELP

• Thread starter Riko Sprite
  • Start date
  • Views 123
R

Riko Sprite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently I’m on the 7day trial for xbOx online, I have a unbanned KV on the root of my HDD, I can connect to Xbox live fine no issues, I have Xbox live gold have a 7day trial on one account and on the other have a 1 month subscription, but cannot find any players or matches what so ever. Can anyone help?

R

Risking Perfect

Xbox 360 Tech Support
Staff
Reaction score
Currently I’m on the 7day trial for xbOx online, I have a unbanned KV on the root of my HDD, I can connect to Xbox live fine no issues, I have Xbox live gold have a 7day trial on one account and on the other have a 1 month subscription, but cannot find any players or matches what so ever. Can anyone help?

This happens a lot. If you have a friend or recent player playing, join them.

R

Riko Sprite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently I’m on the 7day trial for ********, I have a unbanned KV on the root of my HDD, I can connect to Xbox live fine no issues, I have Xbox live gold have a 7day trial on one account and on the other have a 1 month subscription, but cannot find any players or matches what so ever. Can anyone help?
This happens a lot. If you have a friend or recent player playing, join them.
Cheers for the reply man, I noticed I ended up joining a few people and had a couple games of gta and black ops 2, guess modding just isn’t what it is anymore :frown:

Top Bottom