Xbox One XDK

• Thread starter Harmonic
  • Start date
  • Views 3,507
H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
So I've seen a few Xbox One Development kits floating around on the internet recently and I'd just like to ask, what do they do? I know how the Xbox 360 XDK worked and they were quite rare.

I haven't actually seen a screenshot of an official Dev Kit. I've seen videos of people changing the way their console works through Sandbox ID but not of a real Dev Kit.

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
So I've seen a few Xbox One Development kits floating around on the internet recently and I'd just like to ask, what do they do? I know how the Xbox 360 XDK worked and they were quite rare.

I haven't actually seen a screenshot of an official Dev Kit. I've seen videos of people changing the way their console works through Sandbox ID but not of a real Dev Kit.
Anybody can get a XB1 XDK tbh just have to pay the fee to get on

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Anybody can get a XB1 XDK tbh just have to pay the fee to get on
But I have seen photos of an actual XDK, not just someone who has changed to a Dev side. What would this do?

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But I have seen photos of an actual XDK, not just someone who has changed to a Dev side. What would this do?
Actual kits are no different from retail consoles. Well, the only differences are the few stickers which is used to activate the console. Not sure what else you wanna know.

N

NiceguyXB1

Reaction score
Actual kits are no different from retail consoles. Well, the only differences are the few stickers which is used to activate the console. Not sure what else you wanna know.

What do you know of DefaultApp?

Very new to this.

Thanks

Top Bottom