• Views 577
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch0nga

Ch0nga

Substance enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I have the 360, my friend has the Xbox One, currently we're unable to speak and or communicate, can anyone tell me if this is permanent or if they'll be changing this so we can talk. Also if anyone knows a way around this it would be greatly appreciated

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
No way around it unless you guys communicate on a seperate device. I believe it will change in the future but I haven't a clue when.

Ch0nga

Ch0nga

Substance enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No way around it unless you guys communicate on a seperate device. I believe it will change in the future but I haven't a clue when.
As I expected, we use Skype to talk but we cannot game together anyway.

CLE

CLE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course not, they're 2 different consoles.

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The way I do it is I have my 360 connected to the hdmi input of my xbox one, I join a party on the 360 and can talk that way.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Use the HDMI pass through feature on your Xbox One to feed the 360 visual/audio onto your X1. From there you can hop into a party and talk to them. However the downside is extra energy usage, you will have to keep the 360 snapped no matter what you're doing on the X1, and depending on how you have things set up you might have to wear a bunch of crap to communicate with them.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You could put a 360 into the HDMI in if you want to go through the hassle. There isn't a current way to do it more conventionally

Ch0nga

Ch0nga

Substance enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use the HDMI pass through feature on your Xbox One to feed the 360 visual/audio onto your X1. From there you can hop into a party and talk to them. However the downside is extra energy usage, you will have to keep the 360 snapped no matter what you're doing on the X1, and depending on how you have things set up you might have to wear a bunch of crap to communicate with them.

Thanks a lot, I've been looking for a way round it for a while :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register