What's new

Discussion Xbox One X Pre-Order?

C

CLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the pre-orders already over, or are websites going to be getting more in-stock over the next couple months?

S

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Everywhere is sold out. I've tried multiple outlets and can't pre-order anywhere.

Best thing to do is get added to a wait list at a store, or wait until regular XBX goes for preorder/sale.

C

CLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everywhere is sold out. I've tried multiple outlets and can't pre-order anywhere.

Best thing to do is get added to a wait list at a store, or wait until regular XBX goes for preorder/sale.

Wow, so in store pre orders are all sold out as well then?

S

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Wow, so in store pre orders are all sold out as well then?

Everywhere I've tried, yes. May get lucky in a small town game store, but that's if your lucky.

R

Red100

The life of the wife is ended by the knife
Reaction score
Managed to get a Pre-order through Amazon, should be picking it up 3 days before intial release however.

Working in an Amazon Fufillment Centre has its perks.

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
I Pre Order 4x Scorpio Models Went To Multiple Gamestops To Be Able To Get Them :smile: But That Was The Day They Announced It.

M

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already got my preorder but I bet you they will have more right before release. they did the same with xb1.

T

ThorsHammer

HooHoo - Big Summa Blowout!
Reaction score
Project Scorpio editions are sold out pre order wise. Bog standard X1Xs will be available this month sometime.

Top Bottom