What's new

Discussion Xbox One X for <$150 (every60seconds)

CLE

CLE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So I went today and purchased 54 bags of roulette Doritos for $164
Used the Walmart savings catcher: Should be getting $54 back
Sold the extra 5 codes for $18.
Ending up winning the Xbox w/ Forza 7 for a grand total of $92.

If anyone's interested in this amazing deal, the auction prices should stay the same for the foreseeable future.
The chips are only available in some Walmarts, so check the stock before you go using this.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

30c4be0001f78522b931c08eb655578a.jpg

M0B5TA

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Sold the extra 5 codes for $18."

what were the extra codes for?

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I went today and purchased 54 bags of roulette Doritos for $164
Used the Walmart savings catcher: Should be getting $54 back
Sold the extra 5 codes for $18.
Ending up winning the Xbox w/ Forza 7 for a grand total of $92.

If anyone's interested in this amazing deal, the auction prices should stay the same for the foreseeable future.
The chips are only available in some Walmarts, so check the stock before you go using this.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

30c4be0001f78522b931c08eb655578a.jpg
At least you got bags to put the doritos in so you're not wasting them. How many points do you get per bag? 200?

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
So I need to have 33k points to bid? I just happened to have 2 bags of Doritos with those codes, so I only have 450 points.

CLE

CLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I need to have 33k points to bid? I just happened to have 2 bags of Doritos with those codes, so I only have 450 points.

It works through Roulette Doritos, only available at Walmart. These bags give you a 2-5x multiplier/per code, so you can get anywhere from 400-1000 points in one bag. Some bags also have two codes accidentally printed on them, meaning up to 2000 per bag is even possible. Average per bag for me was about 650. Right now auction prices are around 30k-35k, so anywhere from 50-60 bags will guarantee you a win.

"Sold the extra 5 codes for $18."

what were the extra codes for?

I had enough points to win with 5 bags left over. The codes are selling for exactly what the bag is worth. So if you have any codes left, you just get your money back by selling them.

At least you got bags to put the doritos in so you're not wasting them. How many points do you get per bag? 200?

400 is the minimum, average was 650 for me. At current auction prices, 50-60 bags is a guaranteed win. Basically get the One X, a free game, and avoid paying taxes, all for ~$100-$180

Last edited:
Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work with chilli heatwave too?

I'm kinda lost here - what do I need to exactly do to win an XB1X?

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
It works through Roulette Doritos, only available at Walmart. These bags give you a 2-5x multiplier/per code, so you can get anywhere from 400-1000 points in one bag. Some bags also have two codes accidentally printed on them, meaning up to 2000 per bag is even possible. Average per bag for me was about 650. Right now auction prices are around 30k-35k, so anywhere from 50-60 bags will guarantee you a win.

I had enough points to win with 5 bags left over. The codes are selling for exactly what the bag is worth. So if you have any codes left, you just get your money back by selling them.

400 is the minimum, average was 650 for me. At current auction prices, 50-60 bags is a guaranteed win. Basically get the One X, a free game, and avoid paying taxes, all for ~$100-$180
I feel like I wouldn't get the Xbox, and have 60 bags of open Doritos.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How much points did you win the auction with? Also do you know if you lose the points if someone else puts up more points?

CLE

CLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone else try this. Let's find the odds.

No odds, it's a guaranteed Xbox. However, auction prices have went up a few thousand the past couple of days, meaning that a few more bags will be required to win now. Still a good deal as you can save $250+.

How much points did you win the auction with? Also do you know if you lose the points if someone else puts up more points?
31k points for me to win. If you get outbid you get your points back.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No odds, it's a guaranteed Xbox. However, auction prices have went up a few thousand the past couple of days, meaning that a few more bags will be required to win now. Still a good deal as you can save $250+.

31k points for me to win. If you get outbid you get your points back.
Might go for it if I find enough of those Doritos in stock. Wouldn't be too much of an L if you got outbid considering you could bid again.

Q

qqBenji

Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to get one in canada with only 27 codes. The contest is a little different, I thought maybe nobody had just been entering the contest but after spending almost $200 trying to win a second i think i just got extremely lucky.

A

Alfakennyone

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this for the first Xbox One.

Except the Dorito bags I was buying were the resealable Gamer Pack ones and I returned them after getting the codes. HAHA

I won the DR3 custom console, and it only cost gas, a few dollars for getting some other bags and time to return the many bags to walmarts lol

bigtony

bigtony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Got My Own Connection In Los Angeles Without The Hassle Of That.

I used to have someone like that. He would run out of Stores with Xbox 360 slim Consoles (when they first came out) and sell them to me for pills that had the equivalent value of $80 :tongue:

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the craziest thing I have ever seen lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register