Question xbox one x disc problems

• Thread starter TrapDaddy918
  • Start date
  • Views 613
TrapDaddy918

TrapDaddy918

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys so my xbox will not eject games and when it does i have to smack it around and do all kinds of stuff i used to take my xbox 360 apart and fix them does anyone know if there is any tutorials out there? also if i bought a new disc drive would that work ?

Wartortle

Wartortle

Enthusiast
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys so my xbox will not eject games and when it does i have to smack it around and do all kinds of stuff i used to take my xbox 360 apart and fix them does anyone know if there is any tutorials out there? also if i bought a new disc drive would that work ?

Never known a game not to eject from an Xbox one console. As for fitting a new disc drive unfortunately the drive is paired to the console so it isn't just as simple as swapping it out.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
there will be a few videos on youtube fixing this issue sounds like the rails in the disc drive need cleaning and some oil on them only a tiny bit should fix this issue.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks man you know of any vidoes ?
search "xbox one disc drive not ejecting discs" or something very similier should return some results.

Never known a game not to eject from an Xbox one console. As for fitting a new disc drive unfortunately the drive is paired to the console so it isn't just as simple as swapping it out.
cant you take out the disc drive motherboard and put it on the new one? i did that with the ps3 and that worked fine. i dunno how the xbox one motherboard would block that from been possible.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
search "xbox one disc drive not ejecting discs" or something very similier should return some results.

cant you take out the disc drive motherboard and put it on the new one? i did that with the ps3 and that worked fine. i dunno how the xbox one motherboard would block that from been possible.
This is correct, I've heard of a few success stories where they switched out the drive daughterboard onto the new drive.

Top Bottom
Login
Register