Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Unsolved xbox one x disc problems

Discussion in 'Xbox One Support' started by TrapDaddy918, Oct 9, 2019 with 8 replies and 115 views.

1. TrapDaddy918

TrapDaddy918 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey guys so my xbox will not eject games and when it does i have to smack it around and do all kinds of stuff i used to take my xbox 360 apart and fix them does anyone know if there is any tutorials out there? also if i bought a new disc drive would that work ?

2. Wartortle

Wartortle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Never known a game not to eject from an Xbox one console. As for fitting a new disc drive unfortunately the drive is paired to the console so it isn't just as simple as swapping it out.

3. jezza3813

jezza3813 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Isn't their a small button you press and eject it manually?

4. OP
    TrapDaddy918

TrapDaddy918 Newbie

Ratings:
    i saw a very small hole on the side of my x near the disc tray i was wondering

5. jezza3813

jezza3813 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah get a pin and push it into the hole and the disc should come out

6. Slim Shady

Slim Shady HI My Name Is Retired

Ratings:
    there will be a few videos on youtube fixing this issue sounds like the rails in the disc drive need cleaning and some oil on them only a tiny bit should fix this issue.

7. OP
    TrapDaddy918

TrapDaddy918 Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks man you know of any vidoes ?

8. Slim Shady

Slim Shady HI My Name Is Retired

Ratings:
    search "xbox one disc drive not ejecting discs" or something very similier should return some results.
    [doublepost=1570769522][/doublepost]
    cant you take out the disc drive motherboard and put it on the new one? i did that with the ps3 and that worked fine. i dunno how the xbox one motherboard would block that from been possible.

9. Claws

Claws Skepta <3 Lifetime

Ratings:
    This is correct, I've heard of a few success stories where they switched out the drive daughterboard onto the new drive.