What's new

Solved Xbox one turtle beach headsets?

• Thread starter ECS Talentz
  • Start date
  • Views 339
E

ECS Talentz

Reaction score
I'm just curious if there are any turtle beaches that are made for the Xbox one? I would rather buy turtle beach for my xbox one rather than buying an adapter and having to switch the headset back and forth from the 360 to the one.

*NOTE* it doesn't have to be a turtle beach, it can be trittons too. Also if there are any could you maybe link me them, also not to extensive please.

C

Cage

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
XO Fours and XO Sevens.

Fours are regular nothing special, wireless from xbox one, sevens are the same with leather ear cups, better quality sound. I have fours and I find them uncomfortable.

E

ECS Talentz

Reaction score
So in general the sevens are better?

S

Serkiee

There's a time and place for everything.
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't buy turtle beach headsets. They break pretty easily and they aren't comfortable if you use them for over 1 hour. That is my opinion so you can do what you want with it.

I

Inxlinx

Getting There
Reaction score
Next month TB is bringing out the Stealth 500X headset that will be entirely wireless with bluetooth chat. Though retail will be $299 for 'em.

C

Cage

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
So in general the sevens are better?
Yes in general, the XO Sevens are better but at the same time a little more expensive. But leather ear cups are a lot more comfortable than XO Fours.

E

ECS Talentz

Reaction score
Ya I thought about the stealth 500 but those are a lot of money lol.

And thanks everyone for the help! Much appreciated!

Top Bottom