Unsolved Xbox One thumbstick grips?

• Thread starter Christopher Galka
  • Start date
  • Views 207
C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of some thumbstick grips that fit the Xbox One controllers?

I have used quite a few different brands and they all seem to fit the 360 controller very well, but since the Xbox One controllers have slightly smaller thumbsticks, they fall off very easily.

I'm currently using some but you have to kind of keep pressure on them so they don't fall off.

Slightly other topic and for no particular reason would anyone be interested, but I like to have grips with one circular pattern around the outside for the bottom right thumbstick. And for the top right one, I prefer less grip but to have the grip all over.

So, anyways, please let me know if you know of any that work well for the Xbox One controller. And it would be even more helpful if you could link me to where I can buy, preferably Amazon or maybe even eBay. TIA. Cheers!!

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
Yes there is a Huge range of thumbgrips you can buy

I would highly recommend KontrolFreek they have all sorts of grips for controllers

C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im really just looking for some pretty plain ones. Not the raised ones or that change the height any. I think I've finally found some that will fit. I'll have to wait a couple days and find out. Because the past 4 brands I've bought said they'd fit. I've learned if they fit Xbox 360 too they will be super loose on the Xbox one.

Top Bottom