Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox one keeps saying teredo ip adress error how do I fix it

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
first thing i would do is do a hard reset on the xbox. second thing i would if that fails is reset my router to factory default.

E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first thing i would do is do a hard reset on the xbox. second thing i would if that fails is reset my router to factory default.
I resetted me console one time before with apps still intact but maybe im have too hard reset it but im lose all me apps and data

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
I resetted me console one time before with apps still intact but maybe im have too hard reset it but im lose all me apps and data
hold down the xbox power button on the console for 10 seconds. you wont lose anything doing this.

E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
reset router just remember your login.
Router in my sister bf room he only one know info to it so basically im screwed on dat till he decide reset it

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
Maybe obvious but is your Internet working?
Also, reset the XBOX to it's factory defaults, your games data (and apps?) are saved to the cloud. Ask your sisters BF to reset your router to make sure it's not your Internet.

Good luck.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Reaction score
Can usually be caused by router issues I've had the same problem once before check upnp on your router and other settings

Top Bottom