• Views 8,700
Wartortle

Wartortle

Enthusiast
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Good Evening,

I have posted below a diagram on how to install LED's to the Xbox one S as after searching online I could not find anything. :smile:

294058m.jpg

Note* The Feed for the LED's is a constant 12V feed meaning that even if the console is powered down they won't turn off unless the mains are removed.

Here is the top side of the board if any of you need a reference. Maybe someone could find a switched 12V rather than a constant

27yps36.jpg

Here are a few photos of my console complete.
1424x2d.jpg

b4zuqg.jpg

Last edited:
B

Burlesy

Reaction score
Sin$
Note* The Feed for the LED's is a constant 12V feed meaning that even if the console is powered down they won't turn off unless the mains are removed.
I take it there isn't any non-constant solder points?
What would I have to do for LED's to be switched on when the console gets turned on?
Easier to get a controller?

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Its nice to see some human creativity, rare commodity these days. Hopefully you can find a non-constant switch/power-off way to manage the LEDs.

Good Job!

Wartortle

Wartortle

Enthusiast
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I take it there isn't any non-constant solder points?
What would I have to do for LED's to be switched on when the console gets turned on?
Easier to get a controller?

There probably will be a switch live point somewhere just haven’t found anything. Yeah a controller probably would be better

J

jord smily

Reaction score
Sin$
Surely if you tapped the led light on the front panel as a live switch that'll give you your power live. it'll become a pain to dissemble though as that is a removable board so just as long as you use quick connects on whatever you solder to like a Molex plug or something

Wartortle

Wartortle

Enthusiast
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Surely if you tapped the led light on the front panel as a live switch that'll give you your power live. it'll become a pain to dissemble though as that is a removable board so just as long as you use quick connects on whatever you solder to like a Molex plug or something

That’s a good idea tbh

J

jord smily

Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to get a 12v feed that turns off with the console, just sython off the 12v feed on the disk drive block connector, thats only on when the console is on, I think there is a perm live just use the switched. It seems like they use a sense line to detect disk inserts and eject buttons to kick the switched 12v on... or the power button obviously. if needed i can try find my pictures.

Top Bottom
Login
Register