What's new

Patched Xbox One/Ps4 money glitch duplication cars 1.29 (no by pass)

Guseppe

Guseppe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.Take a street car full upgrade no marker 2.il your friend driving the car next to your garage with you passenger 3.Her must have them race true facil france down on the rim and start the loby
4.You drive into the garage and then he leaves the loby race and you get out of the garage and find out car
5.repeat
Sorry my but english

Ok here is an update

This works 100% now on XB1

1)Upgrade street car
2)friend drives to circle and gets out and joins loading screen
3)you drive into garage and replace rebel and wait there
4)friend quits and get in car that has respawned
*****On xb1 if you try to repeat it says you cannot store with second car so do this to work around

5)Tell friend to get out car and stay out car and you get in driver side
6)drive to race circle and get out and into race-***If you come back and car is still at race circle it wont work*** Make sure it has spawned round corner (friend may have to not be watching)
7)Once it has spawned you will now be able to store again so go back to original glitch :smile:
8)Get friend to drive to circle and get out and you can now drive in.

To repeat go back to step 4 now on XB1 and keep going

Does not add that long to original but works

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Guseppe Guseppe you should add this to OP and change to working on XB1 also

I thought Guseppe would have updated his first post. But most likely hasn''t got around to it yet so here.

PS4 Tutorial:

Requirements :
  • Full garage
  • Friend
  • Circle of activity before your garage
  • Street vehicle fully modded with no tracker or insurance.

1. Get a vehicle of the street and upgrade it fully. Don’t put a tracker or insurance on it.

2. Now get your friend to drive the vehicle to your garage ( garage with circle of activity outside).

3. While parking the vehicle on the circle of activity, your friend exit’s the vehicle (which will load them into the activity)

4. Now ( you ) drive the vehicle into your garage and replace any vehicle ( don’t leave garage ).

5. Get your friend to quit the job and they should respawn and have the vehicle you just drove into garage.

To continue duping vehicle repeat steps 3-5.
NOTE: Any circle of activity will work ( just circle at garage is easier )

Thanks to Eblade67, who has discovered a way for Xbox1 consoles to also do this glitch.

XBOX1 Tutorial:

Requirements :
  • Full garage
  • Friend
Street vehicle fully modded with no tracker or insurance.

1. Upgrade street car to the max

2. Your friend then drives to the blue circle and gets out and starts up activity.

3. You drive into garage and replace rebel and wait there

4. Friend then quits and gets in car that has respawned

***** On xb1 if you try to repeat it says you cannot store with *****
**** second car so do this to work around ****

5. Tell friend to get out of the car and stay out of it. Now you get into the driver’s side.

6. Drive to the blue circle and get out and into activity.

**** If you come back and car is still at race circle it won’t work.****
***Make sure it has spawned round corner ***
**(friend may have to not be watching)**

7.Once vehicle has spawned, you will now be able to store again so go back to original glitch.

8. Get friend to drive to circle and get out and you can now drive back into garage.

To repeat glitch, go back to step 4 keep going.

Original Topic- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...itch-duplication-cars-1-29-no-by-pass.1384374

I post this because some people don't understand Spanish and i try ask him if he can update the topic with the English video he say he would do it but he never did so guys enjoy

PS4 Tutorial:

Requirements :
  • Full garage
  • Friend

1. Get a vehicle of the street and upgrade it fully. Don’t put a tracker or insurance on it.

2. Now get your friend to drive the vehicle to your garage ( garage with circle of activity outside).

3. While parking the vehicle on the circle of activity, your friend exit’s the vehicle (which will load them into the activity)

4. Now ( you ) drive the vehicle into your garage and replace any vehicle ( don’t leave garage ).

5. Get your friend to quit the job and they should respawn and have the vehicle you just drove into garage.

NOTE: Any circle of activity will work ( just circle at garage is easier )

Thanks to Eblade67, who has discovered a way for Xbox1 consoles to also do this glitch.

XBOX1 Tutorial:

Requirements :
  • Full garage
  • Friend
Street vehicle fully modded with no tracker or insurance.

1. Upgrade street car to the max

2. Your friend then drives to the blue circle and gets out and starts up activity.

3. You drive into garage and replace rebel and wait there

4. Friend then quits and gets in car that has respawned

***** On xb1 if you try to repeat it says you cannot store with *****
**** second car so do this to work around ****

5. Tell friend to get out of the car and stay out of it. Now you get into the driver’s side.

6. Drive to the blue circle and get out and into activity.

**** If you come back and car is still at race circle it won’t work.****
***Make sure it has spawned round corner ***
**(friend may have to not be watching)**

7.Once vehicle has spawned, you will now be able to store again so go back to original glitch.

8. Get friend to drive to circle and get out and you can now drive back into garage.

To repeat glitch, go back to step 4 keep going.

Last edited by a moderator:
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find Guseppe, looks much easier than the other methods at the moment.
And yeah the tutorial is abit hard to understand, but I am sure someone will help get one together with you.
I am just doing something else at the moment, but if no one has helped with tut.... I would be more than happy to help when I'm done.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
As it looks very basic I will put what I'm doing on hold and fix a tut up for Giuseppe.
Should not be long.

Guseppe

Guseppe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
stealing car on the street
put all upgrades to cars but not prevention and theft
Your friend must drive your car in the circle of the race
and stay in loby.you drive the car in garage.il your friend comes from loby the race and after you from the garage

Hytar

Hytar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basicly you can dupe car every minute and its easy as hell.

Last edited:
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4 Money / Car Duplication Glitch 1.29 (no bypass)

Requirements :

• Full garage

• Friend

tutorial:

1. Get a vehicle of the street and upgrade it fully. Dont put a tracker or insurance on it.

4. Now ( you) drive the vehicle into your garage and replace any vehicle ( don’t leave garage ).

-UPDATE-
    • Any circle of activity will work ( just circle at garage is easier )

Last edited:
D

Dasitmane11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why only PS4?

Guessing a shafter or schwartzer will be best car?

D

Dasitmane11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4 Money / Car Duplication Glitch 1.29 (no bypass)

Requirements :

• Full garage

• Friend

tutorial:

1. Get a vehicle of the street and upgrade it fully. Dont put a tracker or insurance on it.

4. Now ( you) drive the vehicle into your garage and replace any vehicle ( don’t leave garage ).

If you are replacing a vehicle then if u replace a purchased vehicle it will bypass wait right?

To me it sounded like u drove it into an empty garage from the op description.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are replacing a vehicle then if u replace a purchased vehicle it will bypass wait right?

To me it sounded like u drove it into an empty garage from the op description.

It may by-pass the wait if you replace it with a rebel.... but I asume Guseppe has already tried that.

And yes, if you look at video he has a full garage and gets the replace vehicle message before entering.

Though, I am not 100% sure of my steps and am waiting for Guseppe to confirm if correct.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, Guseppe said that a full garage is not essential.
And also that any circle of activity should work ( just one at garage is easier ).

Atomic59

Atomic59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the garage that he used but also have the race but it's not outside my garage. Understand the steps, any help

B

bigwill1551

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. Little confused at first but just watch and understand. It does work lol. Nice find

Top Bottom
Login
Register