What's new

Patched (Xbox one, PS4 confirmed) 2 person money glitch that will make you a millionaire! With 45 min bypass

Gandalfthepurp

Gandalfthepurp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements for the full effect of glitch - Fully customized lowrider worth 650-758k sell value, 10 car garage, 9 rusty rebels, and a friend willing to get his hands dirty lol.

Step 1. You and friend should be in an invite only session to make this simple.

Step 2. Friend goes over to grove street and stands in job circle for "in the grove" then gets the cops on them while in job circle to glitch out the lobby. (Off the radar/invisible glitch) http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/off-radar-glitch-and-invisible-1-30.1415985/
Just a quick heads up on step 2 issues, Suspect83 and I did some testing and step 2 will not work if you have any jobs hidden. Make sure all Jobs, Events and Other options are set to show.

Step 3. You should now have 9 rusty rebels and the car you would like to dupe in your garage. Just pull out a rusty rebel and set your vehicle access to NO ONE in the interaction menu and have your friend who is glitched out using step 2 spam Y on first rusty rebel driver side door repeatedly pulling on handle causing your PV to stay outside.

Step 4. Go back inside of your garage and pull out the car you would like to dupe. (lowrider gives 650-758k fully modified each dupe)

Step 5. Get out of dupe car and go back inside of your garage a 3rd time and pull out yet another rusty rebel (friend is still spamming Y on driver side door of first rebel)

Step 6. Get out of the rusty rebel and get into the dupe car and pull it back into garage. (The dupe car now dupes over rusty rebel and you have 2)

You can now repeat steps 4-6 untill garage is full of dupe cars. This will make you 6.6 million every 10 cars if done with fully customized lowrider. Some people are getting "reached daily limit" message which is preventing them from selling past a certain amount a day. If that is the case then start up a contact mission from an invite only and complete it, then try selling with a friend in the passenger once back in freemode. I'm getting reports of this fixing the problem.

Take advantage of this as I'm sure it won't be around for long. Enjoy.

-Merry Cristmas, Gandalfthepurp

Shout out to jaaqboss for step 2, check out his video for English tutorial.

German video, English text

Last edited:
T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

So your friend keeps spamming Y on the first Rebel all through the process of you repeating from step 4?

This glitch somehow seems too good to be true.

Gandalfthepurp

Gandalfthepurp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

So your friend keeps spamming Y on the first Rebel all through the process of you repeating from step 4?

This glitch somehow seems too good to be true.

Exactly, friend spams Y on driver side door through entire dupe process.

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If real, I'm going to need to make some friends before the end of business today...

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Will give a try on xb1

The off radar works as was doing yesterday

If this works you could use a cargo bob to lift first rebel instead of spamming Y probably

What I don't get is that it's not triggering money error at lsc if works unless it still sees as Base car price

Gandalfthepurp

Gandalfthepurp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will give a try on xb1

The off radar works as was doing yesterday

If this works you could use a cargo bob to lift first rebel instead of spamming Y probably

What I don't get is that it's not triggering money error at lsc if works unless it still sees as Base car price

Tried using cargo bob but dissappeared when I went back into garage. Seemed to only work with friend in glitch spamming Y. If anyone finds out otherwise I will add in.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried using cargo bob but dissappeared when I went back into garage. Seemed to only work with friend in glitch spamming Y. If anyone finds out otherwise I will add in.

OK going to set up second console side by side and mess around 

Did u use stand alone garage or apt/garage

Gandalfthepurp

Gandalfthepurp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried with high end apartment with 10 car and stand alone 10 car, both worked.

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be an awesome glitch for me but I don't have room for 9 Rebels....Unless I use my 2nd character but then she doesn't have enough upgrades to make the car that expensive to sell

Gandalfthepurp

Gandalfthepurp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be an awesome glitch for me but I don't have room for 9 Rebels....Unless I use my 2nd character but then she doesn't have enough upgrades to make the car that expensive to sell

You do not have to have 9, 2 will work. Although 9 is what gives the most per garage.

Top Bottom
Login
Register