What's new

Xbox ONE (original) LED Mod Help

E

Euphorian

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I ran into an issue with LED modding my Xbox one, I bought some expensive LEDs but they are 5V but I have no clue where a 5V point is on the board, if any body knows where any are that would be amazing, I tried googling but all I got was a 12v point, I don’t have a multimeter and any help would be massively appreciated

Thanks In Advance

O

OCK1NG

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I ran into an issue with LED modding my Xbox one, I bought some expensive LEDs but they are 5V but I have no clue where a 5V point is on the board, if any body knows where any are that would be amazing, I tried googling but all I got was a 12v point, I don’t have a multimeter and any help would be massively appreciated

Thanks In Advance
You could go off a 5v source, but I would get a buck converter with voltage and current adjust. If I can find an example I will link below. This solution would give a much smoother, constant power with the ability to limit the current and voltage for efficiency / safety purposes. Hope that helps.
Post automatically merged:

Here is one of several to choose from, you can get them with fancy displays on if you would wanna show that off also.

eBay item number

Can't post the link but here is the eBay number for a listing

Last edited:
Top Bottom