What's new

Discussion xbox one more powerful than PS4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Outcast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks, ps4 and xbox one are basically same

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks, ps4 and xbox one are basically same

Sort of, but there just as many differences as there are similarities though.

For example, both record gameplay. However the X1 only records for 5 minutes, while the PS4 records for 15.
The X1 has a feature though that will take the last 30 seconds and auto save it, while the PS4 you have to manually save what you want.

Or both have camera's that will have voice recognition and motion control, but the Kinect 2.0 will clearly be the better of the two.

I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

Znko

Znko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its just the same but im getting xbox one

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
X1 has no 2nd GPU card. They're somewhat similar (read the responses above), but come with a multitude of differences in peripherals, subscription features, and minor differences in hardware. What it boils down is what you get with the machine, not what you get in the machine essentially.

Science

Politics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't matter which console is marginally faster. Both will be optimized to a similar standard. Multiplatform games will, in most cases, be identical in quality.

O

Outcast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya thanks for clarifying, ill be getting x1 just because i am a Microsoft fan and like there social gaming more. both next gen consoles will still represent stunning new graphics and support way more, like 64 player server BF4 for X1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register