What's new

Unsolved XBOX One Mods or Trainers through PC... Is it possible?

• Thread starter RogueNation
  • Start date
  • Views 3,935
R

RogueNation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of us are anxiously awaiting news of modded xbox one consoles (RGH,JTAG). But is it possible that that reality lies within the ability to play your xbox one console on a PC? I play a lot of COD WW2 and I have come across quite a few gamers that had me really questioning if there were mods already out there, and if they weren't mods, possibly had a trainer that they were using? It seems that cross platforms games can easily be modded with mod tools and Trainers as I have recently discovered playing State of Decay 2, having the ability to max out my resources and give my characters whatever perks I want. But is it possible to run Mods, Trainers, or RTE Tools through the ability to play Xbox one on your PC?

S

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
not possible. been tried.

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
While this is not possible the closest thing I've seen to this is a Save Editor, they got a C&D now so its no longer available but I remember people using for games that required the cloud such as FH3 and a few others.

U

U_S_MARINE

Reaction score
While this is not possible the closest thing I've seen to this is a Save Editor, they got a C&D now so its no longer available but I remember people using for games that required the cloud such as FH3 and a few others.
My only luck with anything close is Cronusmax works for several years now bought it for my son. With that being said, I have always wondered Xbox one running vm or dual booting? If you can inject during the "dual boot" or re boot when you leave Dev mode to retail mode I'm sure if someone could right a script it would have no verification process during that time frame. Just my .02

Top Bottom