[Xbox One] Modded fortnite account wanted for xbox one

• Thread starter iTz mdog
  • Start date
  • Views 6,575
iTz mdog

iTz mdog

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering can my account be modded or have a pc account made and transfer it to my xbox ?

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering can my account be modded or have a pc account made and transfer it to my xbox ?
Define "modded fortnite account"... There really isn't much to mod imo. I don't believe these exist nonetheless.

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, this is just coming from what I have experienced before with modding. For now, the answer is no. Transfering from a last gen modded console is out the question as the game doesn't support last gen, for now, the only two options we can hope for would be a modded Xbox One or PS4 which is already jailbroken. I also heard the recently mentioned something about cross-platform, IF/When this is implemented you might be able to link an Xbox account to the PC version of the game or vice versa, then, most-likely only then would be when it will grab more attention for modders looking to make money. This is my speculation, this is just from what I know and my guess.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no mods for this game on console anyways. Level modding is pointless, like what’s even the point of this game then? Lol. Hopefully you’ll never get your wish.

Top Bottom
Login
Register