What's new

Xbox One LEDS and Fan Tips

TK_Mods

TK_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you for sharing the points I will be modifying mine soon as well when the warranty is up

CaptainBritain

CaptainBritain

I Don't Smoke The Riffaaa
Reaction score
Sin$
These look so cool man! I might need some advice about doing mine :wink:

ZoE GoDD

ZoE GoDD

Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking to do a LED mod with my stock fan, any help on where to connect LEDs for power source and would I have the proper amount of space somewhere one the fan to place them?

F

Forza6xbone

Reaction score
Sin$
Workin on adding LEDs to my console, did the fan mod first and didn't like having to completely shut down my box vs leaving in standby or quick power on mode, once you solder the LEDs in do they shut off in either mode or does it have to be completely shut down as well to power them off like with the fan? Thanks in advance

Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Workin on adding LEDs to my console, did the fan mod first and didn't like having to completely shut down my box vs leaving in standby or quick power on mode, once you solder the LEDs in do they shut off in either mode or does it have to be completely shut down as well to power them off like with the fan? Thanks in advance
Not completely sure. I usually have mine shut all the way down. gotta try it.

sWitchx

sWitchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure some cool designs could be done, even with a window case mod :tongue:.

M

ManicMeat

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know where to solder LED's directly onto the Xbox one S board, or power supply? I can't find anything online. Hoping to do a custom xbox for my girlfriends birthday and am hoping to not use external power to drive the LEDS

B

BadlandsDesigns

Reaction score
Sin$
hey new to se7en sins is there any led install diagram for the one s

L

lawrence23051991

Reaction score
Sin$
Sec Sec where can i get that led fan but I'd like mine to have multi colour change with speed fan mod that thanks

Corrupption

Corrupption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
please be alive ive gotten myself into a huge project i wasnt ready for without doing my due dilligence :frown: ur pics were removed and i dont know where the power points are.. this is nothing like the 360

Top Bottom
Login
Register