What's new

Xbox One LEDS and Fan Tips

• Thread starter Yelawolf
  • Start date
  • Views 21,321

TK_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you for sharing the points I will be modifying mine soon as well when the warranty is up

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Love the color man! Great job!

CaptainBritain

I Don't Smoke The Riffaaa
Reaction score
These look so cool man! I might need some advice about doing mine :wink:

ZoE GoDD

Reaction score
I was looking to do a LED mod with my stock fan, any help on where to connect LEDs for power source and would I have the proper amount of space somewhere one the fan to place them?

Forza6xbone

Reaction score
Workin on adding LEDs to my console, did the fan mod first and didn't like having to completely shut down my box vs leaving in standby or quick power on mode, once you solder the LEDs in do they shut off in either mode or does it have to be completely shut down as well to power them off like with the fan? Thanks in advance

Yelawolf

Halo ✔️
Reaction score
Workin on adding LEDs to my console, did the fan mod first and didn't like having to completely shut down my box vs leaving in standby or quick power on mode, once you solder the LEDs in do they shut off in either mode or does it have to be completely shut down as well to power them off like with the fan? Thanks in advance
Not completely sure. I usually have mine shut all the way down. gotta try it.

sWitchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure some cool designs could be done, even with a window case mod :tongue:.

Yelawolf

Halo ✔️
Reaction score
I'm sure some cool designs could be done, even with a window case mod :tongue:.
Oh yeah, Iv seen some pretty cool ones already. That left side of the console is a canvas :cool:

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What size strips you using in cms ?

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you maybe check your invoice :wink:

ManicMeat

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to solder LED's directly onto the Xbox one S board, or power supply? I can't find anything online. Hoping to do a custom xbox for my girlfriends birthday and am hoping to not use external power to drive the LEDS

BadlandsDesigns

Reaction score
hey new to se7en sins is there any led install diagram for the one s

lawrence23051991

Reaction score
Y Yelawolf where can i get that led fan but I'd like mine to have multi colour change with speed fan mod that thanks

Top Bottom