• Thread starter 50 Pence
  • Start date
  • Views 9,583
joseole99

joseole99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So does it have to be bought from the xboxone store on the console or does it work with discs. Like once you put the disc in and install it, It notices you have that game and you can share it or no just by buying it on the console
It only works with Digital Games cause they come with a Dual License. I've explained it in this thread.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-sharing-games-works-explained.1064945/

JTxSyChO

JTxSyChO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
or is there away around that ?
contact xbox support i used chat because its easier tell them you went to a friends house and then you went back home and your home xbox is messed up and tell them that the account signed out at your friends house

Walijar

Walijar

Reaction score
Sin$
contact xbox support i used chat because its easier tell them you went to a friends house and then you went back home and your home xbox is messed up and tell them that the account signed out at your friends house
word thanks man

IM SO FAR AWAY

IM SO FAR AWAY

Taylor Gang
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting this. I have been confused about this for a while. :confused:

Walijar

Walijar

Reaction score
Sin$

this worked ..the lady i chatted with fixed that annoying pop sh*t . thanks man 
Nobody game sharing ?
im sure people are don't want to give out their personal info ...to someone with newbie status ......just common sens

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great. Just did this with a mate for forza 5, gave him 12 one week trials for gold just to try make it more worth his while haha.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Friendly reminder that gamesharing IS NOT allowed here on the forums.

S9EpSrt.png

This is simply a tutorial on how to do it. Any posts after this one requesting will receive infractions.

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you download the game can you set your xbox as home to another account and still have access to the games?

C

chaos0913

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me? I don't have ghost and my friends play it. I don't have anything to offer but i'll happily play with you.

K

Kingjohnny

Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't become yours forever, it stays yours as long as the profile has your console set as the home console.
Sorry stupid question but if im sharing a game my friend has purchased can i play that game with someone else or does it have to always be with the friend who bought it?

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry stupid question but if im sharing a game my friend has purchased can i play that game with someone else or does it have to always be with the friend who bought it?
If your friends account home is on your xbox then you can play it as well as him. Accounts only allow 1 console to be set as home.

Top Bottom
Login
Register