• Thread starter AngelFreeOne
  • Start date
  • Views 524
A

AngelFreeOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to get a headset for my xbox one but most out there are not even true surround sound and/or not 100% wireless. What headset do you guys recommend for me? Which ones do you have and do you recommend it? (If you guys know of any headset thats 100% wireless on the xbox one and true surround sound please let me know about it. Price does not matter to me.

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna still recommend the XO Sevens. They aren't 100% wireless, but you can remove the microphone and use the wire as a mic. Therefore they don't look as silly wearing them since they don't have a mic sticking out of them.

The quality is nice and they're durable as hell.

If you're headstrong on something 100% wireless, I don't think I'll be of assistance.

Jshmityy94

Jshmityy94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would suggest turtle beaches x 420's
They are 100% wireless and the charge on them lasts a really long time

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to get a headset for my xbox one but most out there are not even true surround sound and/or not 100% wireless. What headset do you guys recommend for me? Which ones do you have and do you recommend it? (If you guys know of any headset thats 100% wireless on the xbox one and true surround sound please let me know about it. Price does not matter to me.
I have Astro A40s and absolutely love them. They aren't wireless, but my neighbor has the A50s and loves them as well.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard great things about the XO Sevens

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Astro a50 TR's are 100% wireless I'm pretty sure, I have the old ones and they work well. Can't speak for the TR's though.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly all gaming headsets have the same sound as a pair of cheapo Apple head phones. Just get the little adapter and use any old headphones you have laying around. Much cheaper and its the same thing as the $300 ones that you would buy and break in a month.

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

I ended up getting the turtle beach xo seven (fiance bought them for me) and have been loving them

Top Bottom
Login
Register