What's new

Discussion Xbox one hard exploit idea

• Thread starter NIGHTDEAMON
  • Start date
  • Views 579
N

NIGHTDEAMON

Reaction score
Just trying to get my message out there. to anyone reading this with any engineering and coding experience, heres an idea for an xbox one exploit (sorry for any typos): 1st you will have something that has an hdmi input and output (let's call this computer num 1). So u plug the hdmi cord into the computer, with an output hdmi so that u can hook it up from the computer to the xbox(xbox -> computer -> monitor/tv). Now the computer can read the input and scan for red gamertags (mp on bo4]. And if it detects a red gamertag on screen, it will send an input to another bit of hardware. This piece of hardware is going to act as a wired controller, so it will have the ability to force u to look places. Now computer num 1 will send an input to the controller and force u to look towards the red gamertag and look down a little. This is now forcing u to look at the player constantly. So, ik that there will be a problem with there being 2 controllers, and them not both being able to control the player, so heres a solution. Your controller will be the same wired controller as befor, that can get an input from computer num 1 to force it to look around.

Last edited:
O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
This isn't a new idea. One of the issues is passthroughs with any sort of processing, will cause a delay. So you'll have input lag on your controller AND your screen in this case. You'll be dead before you see an enemy

N

NIGHTDEAMON

Reaction score
This isn't a new idea. One of the issues is passthroughs with any sort of processing, will cause a delay. So you'll have input lag on your controller AND your screen in this case. You'll be dead before you see an enemy
Hmm... how about this. You will have an hdmi input splitter. So it will look like this (xbox -> computer, xbox -> monitor) this should help reduce input lag. Let's also make sure that everything is directly wired and not wireless. This can also help with lag

O

OMGnanerpus

Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
Hmm... how about this. You will have an hdmi input splitter. So it will look like this (xbox -> computer, xbox -> monitor) this should help delay input lag
This entire concept is not realistic for cheating at video games. You're essentially creating a robot to play the game for you. Would take a TON of money, time, and effort to do.

N

NIGHTDEAMON

Reaction score
This entire concept is not realistic for cheating at video games. You're essentially creating a robot to play the game for you. Would take a TON of money, time, and effort to do.
While all of the points are true, I think this can atleast be a good concept. I mean That's essentially what aimbot is, it's a bot that aims for u.

O

OMGnanerpus

Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
While all of the points are true, I think this can atleast be a good concept. I mean That's essentially what aimbot is, it's a bot that aims for u.
You're right. It is a good concept! But that's all it is. Lol. If it could actually be done, it would have been done a while ago

Top Bottom