Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have no idea what this is

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
could be 2 things either its a glitch with lag or something. or its a pc player modding since cross platform and all.

C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
could be 2 things either its a glitch with lag or something. or its a pc player modding since cross platform and all.
I might be wrong because I haven't done cross-platform on 50v50, but in cross-play the game shows an icon indicating the platform on which your squadmates are playing. This is an image of me playing with two of my friends, one on Xbox One with me, and another on the Switch:
There are icons next to our names. Blue is playing on Switch, purple and yellow are playing on Xbox One. Since those aren't present in the video, I am assuming he's in a vanilla 50v50 on Xbox One.
I would also like to mention that in this image, I had been eliminated and was stuck spectating a vacated player model that slowly moved forward and did nothing else. That's why the "player" in this image is standing upright and their backpack is phasing through their midsection. I say this because it might be tangentially related to this post somehow, although I admittedly do not know exactly what that would be.
i have no idea what this is

It could be lag or it could be a glitched player model that hanged while the guy danced earlier, and he is stuck in one of the frames of the dancing animation. I'm sure he doesn't appear that way on his own screen. At any rate, I don't think there are any methods to mod online on Xbox One. Even so, if people found a way to cheat on Xbox One Fortnite they wouldn't mod player models before finding a way to add permanent radar or eliminate recoil (and then promptly capitalize on it by selling it).

Last edited:
K

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its either a glitch or lag.

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Probably just one of those weird glitches, there has been a fair few in the past.

Top Bottom