• Thread starter Arzua
  • Start date
  • Views 574
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arzua

Reaction score
Can two people gameshare off of one account ? There's an account with GTA 5 on it and i gameshared it to my xbox. My friend unfortunately doesn't have GTA 5 and i want him to get it. So can he gameshare off the account too or no ? Anyway he can get the game ?

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
Can two people gameshare off of one account ? There's an account with GTA 5 on it and i gameshared it to my xbox. My friend unfortunately doesn't have GTA 5 and i want him to get it. So can he gameshare off the account too or no ? Anyway he can get the game ?
Yes have him set his xbox as the home for you account and should work.

K

KENisFIS

Reaction score

From the phrasing of your question, it seems like you want 3 people to share the game. The owner, you and your friend. If that is the case then no. Once you set the home Xbox on one console, it removes whatever other console was using it as the home Xbox prior to that. If it is just 2 of you then that is the standard game sharing.

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
Wait Bro I need gta 5 can u game share with me?
You're not allowed to ask for gameshares with people on here.

If you read above he gameshared his profile with his friend and his friend would lose it if he were to gameshare with you which is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom