• Thread starter Chips 98
  • Start date
  • Views 482
Chips 98

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i have the xbox1 emu for my jtag from xbins. im trying to play halo 2 and everytime it starts up the game it asks for an update. everytime i say yes it downloads and then askes for another update. i want to know is can i get the game update someplace else and not have the update screen coming on everytime i want to play halo 2?

Chips 98

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens if you decline it or press the guide button to close it?
it runs the game lol. so it not loading the game isnt what i have an issue with im trying to play online useing xlink kai but im not sure i can play it if it keeps asking for the update and whe it does it signs me out :frown:

TeaRz

TeaRz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
it runs the game lol. so it not loading the game isnt what i have an issue with im trying to play online useing xlink kai but im not sure i can play it if it keeps asking for the update and whe it does it signs me out :frown:
I don't think it will cause any problems.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to play xLink, I don't think it would ask for an update. Since you're not technically using Xbox LIVE.

Chips 98

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to play xLink, I don't think it would ask for an update. Since you're not technically using Xbox LIVE.
true but i also dont know much about xlink kai. i know its a "online" systemlink but i cant seem to figure out if i can connect to people :frown: would be cool to play halo 2 again online but not sure on how to make it work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register