What's new

Solved Xbox one games Freezes when loading the game Forza Games.

• Thread starter zombiekiller786
  • Start date
  • Views 1,324
Z

zombiekiller786

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Xbox one i bought not so long ago and i bought two games with it Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6 and i been playing for 2 months now. but today i put in forza Horizon 2 in my xbox one it freezes on loading screen and kicks me out and goes black screen this also happens Motorsport 6. i have Gears of war judgment on xbox 360 i tried it that works perfectly please help.

C

Comit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My Xbox one i bought not so long ago and i bought two games with it Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6 and i been playing for 2 months now. but today i put in forza Horizon 2 in my xbox one it freezes on loading screen and kicks me out and goes black screen this also happens Motorsport 6. i have Gears of war judgment on xbox 360 i tried it that works perfectly please help.
Is it your game or a friends you transferred?

Z

zombiekiller786

Enthusiast
Reaction score
both of them are my games on disc.

S

smelly02

Xbox Forever
Reaction score
Try to cold boot your Xbox One.
Have your console on, then hold down the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts off. Then, wait a moment and turn it back on. You can tell it would work if the xbox one logo pops up and starts loading.

Z

zombiekiller786

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I turd many troubleshooting but I factory rested my xbox and now both games work.

S

SurF

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I turd many troubleshooting but I factory rested my xbox and now both games work.
Did you lose any in game progress? I'm having the same issue and will have to factory reset as well

Z

zombiekiller786

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No all my game saves from saved on cloud

Top Bottom