What's new

Discussion Xbox One Game Editions? Your thoughts needed.

• Thread starter It Is Seth
  • Start date
  • Views 324
Status
Not open for further replies.
It Is Seth

It Is Seth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think that Microsoft will have perhaps a Call of Duty Ghost edition of the Xbox one? Or a Halo 5 Edition (Whenever the game comes out)?

Special Edition controllers and kinects as well?

Post your opinions please, and keep the negativity somewhere else. Thanks! :biggrin:

mindl3ssviolnc3

mindl3ssviolnc3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I would guess that being that CoD: Ghosts will be a launch title it probably won't get a special edition. Could be wrong on that though. As for other SE x1's then definitely there will be at some point but IMO they won't come until the price has dropped some as I don't think it would be a very good business model to tack on the extra $100 or whatever for the SE's on top of the starting price. Usually around model changes (ie: Slim, Elite, etc.) and price drops you see the SE's start to come to make up the difference. Just my thoughts though.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think this will happen at launch, but in time more than likely.

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Almost 100%, no. They have spent so much time coming up with the X1 design they, would never release an alternative version right off the bat. I'd say in about a year they'll start to be considered.

joshcannon

joshcannon

Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they have the Call of Duty : Dog Version of the xbox. It's not like they aren't pushing stuff too much already lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register