• Start date
  • Views 2,739
MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I currently don't have internet and don't know when I will but I gameshare with 2 people and my Xbox is currently set as the home Xbox for all 3 accounts but my account doesn't have any more changes remaining.
My question is: can I just take my external hard drive and hook it up to one of the xboxs I'm gamesharing with to download some games without removing my account's home Xbox status from my account.

My Xbox has my account and account A & B set as home Xbox
Account A has my account as home Xbox
Account B just has account B on it
And I want to get more games from account B without messing up the way I have it set up

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can go to Xbox support and request a reset I believe. They have also upped it from 3 to 5 home xboxs

MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not worried about the number of accounts on my Xbox, but would it be ok for me to hook up my hard drive to that Xbox without a chance of anything bad happening?

MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm too scared to try it so I've just been playing the 50+ games I have lol been really getting into AC Origins lately

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I could lose the ability to play the games that are on there
It’s only tied to your profile and the games would stay on the hard drive, it’s not going to get corrupted or anything it may not work it possibly could only can find out by testing it out

MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But my account has a friend's Xbox set as home Xbox, and I have it set as mine too, and if I get online with my account my Xbox won't be home Xbox anymore and I have no changes left, so if I keep my Xbox offline I will still be able to play all my games

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
IF you are signed into your account then you have access to all your games when using that profile. You can only have one console set as home not 2. You use your account on your Xbox one offline and have access to all your games because it’s tied to your account not because the console is set home

Top Bottom
Login
Register