RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
311ac5dd671009fe3556b1e3ab995707.png

After being on the market for roughly two years, and only mainly seeing enhancements by means of hard drive storage capacity, Microsoft has announced their newest model console, which they claim to be "the ultimate gaming experience." This new bundle comes equipped with the fully-customizable Elite Controller, but also sports a 1TB solid state hybrid hard drive, or SSHD for short.

Players can expect to get into the action of their games up to 20 percent faster with the new energy-saving mode, which utilizes the consoles SSHD to optimize system performance, as well as storing frequently accessed files, thus, providing a more rapid power up process. Also included in this bundle is something you've most likely already seen or heard about, the Xbox One Elite Controller. Coming with a kit of differing analog sticks, hair trigger locks, and interchangeable paddles for the back, it can be outfitted to adapt to your personal gaming style.

842cbb60fe2a4ad5fdb5bcd87064a025.png

Microsoft also announced a "Lunar White" version of the standard Xbox One controller, boasting a mainly white color scheme with gold and black accents, coming onto the market in late September at a price tag of $65. In addition to this, the Xbox One Elite bundle will be hitting stores worldwide sometime in November, available for $500 in the US, or £400 for buyers in the UK. The Elite controller will be available on it's own in October, for the standalone price of $150.

ad9cb50cc3ce107b9110670cfc0b49de.png

65b1f40cc09f49ff70af83da5472db5c.png

88a8d78544db29b19e6e519f0eb41e33.png

Source

Last edited:
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this a few days ago. It doesn't seem like that big of an upgrade to me.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly, it's not worth it in my opinion. I'd rather get the Halo 5 Xbox One.
I totally wouldve got that but it doesn't come out til November. Wish I could just trade mine in for an upgrade ;/

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I totally wouldve got that but it doesn't come out til November. Wish I could just trade mine in for an upgrade ;/
I wish I could trade mine in too but GameStop will only give me $200 for it. That's not worth it in my opinion so I guess I'll just be stuck with 2 Xbox Ones which I don't mind.

Trap Eazzy

Trap Eazzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I wish I could trade mine in too but GameStop will only give me $200 for it. That's not worth it in my opinion so I guess I'll just be stuck with 2 Xbox Ones which I don't mind.

Check Amazon. They usually have way better trade in deals than anyone else.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Check Amazon. They usually have way better trade in deals than anyone else.
Or maybe just flip it on craigs list, thats where I just bought mine lol.
I'll look into those but I'm thinking having 2 will be better in the long run. I could just mod my original one eventually. I'm undecided though still.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll look into those but I'm thinking having 2 will be better in the long run. I could just mod my original one eventually. I'm undecided though still.
You can use it for boosting and **** if you care about that.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviusly it has better hardware, more storge and a good controller but im just excited for the Slim.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviusly it has better hardware, more storge and a good controller but im just excited for the Slim.
I'm not sure where you read that it will be slim, but they haven't said anything about a slim console.
I would rather pick up the Halo 5 console, and am still attempting to save money for it. I have 100 towards it and plan on selling my current one and wii u to get the rest of the money.

MiX6

MiX6

Smitty
Reaction score
Sin$
Would like to see a massive price drop on the new "old" consoles considering the elite controller is 150 by itself.

Does this come with kinect?

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Would like to see a massive price drop on the new "old" consoles considering the elite controller is 150 by itself.

Does this come with kinect?

No kinect, just the console and elite controller.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure where you read that it will be slim, but they haven't said anything about a slim console.
I would rather pick up the Halo 5 console, and am still attempting to save money for it. I have 100 towards it and plan on selling my current one and wii u to get the rest of the money.
I know it's not the slim. I said that I am just excited for the slim not this elite console.

Top Bottom
Login
Register