What's new

xbox one devkit sandbox ID

amitsw

amitsw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do someone got any sandbox ID that can give you something like early access to games or apps.
I tried xdks.1 the only thing I could do was loging in...
How can you guys find these Sandbox IDs?

S

Slipupperme

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Impossible unless your account is associated with that sandbox which is highly unlikely. People found them in the leaked Xbox One SDK's documentation but they are pretty useless.

amitsw

amitsw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I got the ID@XBOX program on my account and still can not nothing!
Do you have any idea how to get access to the sandbox ID?

mrd1xon12

mrd1xon12

The Rapture dream is over..
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant just 'get access' to one, its not that simple

amitsw

amitsw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it...
I asked for devkit from xbox they said they will do it.
if someone want it he need to be one of the id@xbox program.

mrd1xon12

mrd1xon12

The Rapture dream is over..
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it...
I asked for devkit from xbox they said they will do it.
if someone want it he need to be one of the id@xbox program.
even if you are part of said program i doubt you will get early access to games

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
how did you do this? i have tried multiple times and been denied

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt you are even in this program, hard enough to get access to the XB Preview Program and being said you'd have to be working for microsoft to have access to new games like major nelson he has access to the 360 games on the xbox one cause he's a dev

DJ_metamorphsis

DJ_metamorphsis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got in to the Xbox Preview Programe and everyone is saying that Backwords Compatibilty is not true there Worng it was talkd about in the E3 Confrence i saw the Video so as the Windows 10 gets realsed thats when backwords compatibilty startes come on stick a Movie DVD in to the Xbox one and watch what it does it will play the DVD so if a DVD can Play so Will the Xbox 360 games its all Softwear related all MIcrosoft Hase to Do is right a code telling the DVD Cd drive to read the 360 games but heres the ceatch you have to download a digital Copy of the same game and stick the 360 games Disc In to the Drive see that is where yall are worng microsoft is listening to Us Gamers take a look here is the lagit page bye Microsoft http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility it hasent bin Davlopd yet its in testing route right now

TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2

VIP
VIP
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Programmer A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
i got in to the Xbox Preview Programe and everyone is saying that Backwords Compatibilty is not true there Worng it was talkd about in the E3 Confrence i saw the Video so as the Windows 10 gets realsed thats when backwords compatibilty startes come on stick a Movie DVD in to the Xbox one and watch what it does it will play the DVD so if a DVD can Play so Will the Xbox 360 games its all Softwear related all MIcrosoft Hase to Do is right a code telling the DVD Cd drive to read the 360 games but heres the ceatch you have to download a digital Copy of the same game and stick the 360 games Disc In to the Drive see that is where yall are worng microsoft is listening to Us Gamers take a look here is the lagit page bye Microsoft http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility it hasent bin Davlopd yet its in testing route right now
can you even english?

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
****in Foriners This is America Learn are Language goes a Long Way
mVnQc.gif

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
how did you do this? i have tried multiple times and been denied

I highly doubt he has been accepted.

I have been accepted by both Nintendo and Microsoft, because I have a game in development with a team. They're not going to accept just anyone, you need an actual game to be accepted.

Just don't abuse this system guys, this is the first time one of the big companies gave us little guys a chance to make games for consoles, use it how it's intended.

Last edited:
Daniel37Parker

Daniel37Parker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Just for the sh*ts and giggles I am going to anwser this, Here goes nothing.

You may have signed up for the program, I think everybody has done this. I even signed up with a legit idea and a prototype demo game the works. And I got the email explaining why I was not accepted basicaly stating beacause I was a one man team with little experiance, they could not foot the cost of sending two development units to me. Fair game

Backwards compatability was announced at E3 it was also availabe to preview members the very next day albeit with a limited amount of games.

The reason there is a ceatch XD is rather than creating a patch to apply to disk based games the digital title is downloaded with patch and newest update already applied, this allows one version to be tested on an emulator to verify it works as intended.

Sorry I was not able to translate anything after that.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just for the sh*ts and giggles I am going to anwser this, Here goes nothing.

You may have signed up for the program, I think everybody has done this. I even signed up with a legit idea and a prototype demo game the works. And I got the email explaining why I was not accepted basicaly stating beacause I was a one man team with little experiance, they could not foot the cost of sending two development units to me. Fair game

Backwards compatability was announced at E3 it was also availabe to preview members the very next day albeit with a limited amount of games.

The reason there is a ceatch XD is rather than creating a patch to apply to disk based games the digital title is downloaded with patch and newest update already applied, this allows one version to be tested on an emulator to verify it works as intended.

Sorry I was not able to translate anything after that.

Size of the team doesn't matter, it's the size of the project and what you plan to do is really the issue with them. If they don't think you have much experience and no game releases, you'll probably not get accepted. They probably want to know you're a good investment.

Daniel37Parker

Daniel37Parker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EpicError EpicError That was kinda my point, little experience only me so no experianced developer. To much risk.
They even said the demo looked good and to keep working on it.
I could see your point if I said I was a highly skilled games developer.

apenguingod

apenguingod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Size of the team doesn't matter, it's the size of the project and what you plan to do is really the issue with them. If they don't think you have much experience and no game releases, you'll probably not get accepted. They probably want to know you're a good investment.
Except it does matter. I'm here at GDC a d had a very long discussion with a MS rep who will be able to connect my team to right people to hopefully aquire some development kits. Basically if your team is too small they're going to ignore you especially if you have something insanely ambitious because there's no guarantee that you can finish the project on time.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Except it does matter. I'm here at GDC a d had a very long discussion with a MS rep who will be able to connect my team to right people to hopefully aquire some development kits. Basically if your team is too small they're going to ignore you especially if you have something insanely ambitious because there's no guarantee that you can finish the project on time.

It doesn't matter. You can check out DanielSnd on Twitch. He is by himself making a game and he's been in the program for a while. There are a couple of other people in the program and they are working on their own. Sure it matters if the project is ambitious and if you are worth the investment, but surely not if you have a team behind you. It matters if you are able to get that game out for the expected release date.

Top Bottom
Login
Register