Discussion Xbox One Dev Mode Out.

• Thread starter Dannyecv
  • Start date
  • Views 2,850
Dannyecv

Dannyecv

Reaction score
Sin$
The mode will allow anyone to build, test, and experiment with Universal Windows Programs (UWP) development, has anyone experienced this or is using this?

T

The404Spartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're quite late. Yes, I've experienced this and I'm using it right now.

W

Whiterabbitt

Reaction score
Sin$
I just got it and would like to learn exactly what i can and cannot do..i am fairly new to actual app/game building (closest iv been to writing code is modding .gpd for bo1) i have verry limited access to internet but i am able to dl things when needed is there a spesific list of programs i need? Is this a way to mod games thru their back doors?

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got it and would like to learn exactly what i can and cannot do..i am fairly new to actual app/game building (closest iv been to writing code is modding .gpd for bo1) i have verry limited access to internet but i am able to dl things when needed is there a spesific list of programs i need? Is this a way to mod games thru their back doors?

No, there's no way to mod games with this method.

If your actually interested in app/game building, I'd do more research and learning as your "gpd modding knowledge" won't help much, if it all. There's videos, books, classes, etc. on the matter if your interested in learning.

I'm just assuming you want to mod your games, if that's the case, it'll be a long time(if at all) before you'll be able to mod games on the Xbox One.

W

Whiterabbitt

Reaction score
Sin$

If your actually interested in app/game building, I'd do more research and learning as your "gpd modding knowledge" won't help much, if it all. There's videos, books, classes, etc. on the matter if your interested in learning.

I'm just assuming you want to mod your games, if that's the case, it'll be a long time(if at all) before you'll be able to mod games on the Xbox One.

Yeah.this was my first research stop..with alot more coupled with learning how to build games iv realized that..but im not giving up!! The more i learn the closer i get..

nV Adapt

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Not a long time, there always some one who Already got a XGH( I called it the next name for RGH) Xb1 who's keep in it seceetly!

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a long time, there always some one who Already got a XGH( I called it the next name for RGH) Xb1 who's keep in it seceetly!

Proof or information for claims on this "XGH"? You can easily run/sideboot linux on PS4/XB1 but as far as actually glitching the system e.g. xbox 360 I haven't heard anything.

nV Adapt

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof or information for claims on this "XGH"? You can easily run/sideboot linux on PS4/XB1 but as far as actually glitching the system e.g. xbox 360 I haven't heard anything.
chill fam it just a name i made up!

nV Adapt

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just asking where did you hear about this xbox one rgh.. Or are you just talking rhetorically?
i didnt hear about it, i mean if you look at it that way! But yes someone secretly does have an Xbox One Modded Console! But i'll don't know who has it out of the 8 billion Humanoids on earth! BUT THEY JUST DONT WANT TO TELL US ABOUT IT AND THEY WANT TO KEEP IT SECRET FROM EVERYBODY UNTIL LATE LATE LATE XBOX ONE LIFESPAN!

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i didnt hear about it, i mean if you look at it that way! But yes someone secretly does have an Xbox One Modded Console! But i'll don't know who has it out of the 8 billion Humanoids on earth! BUT THEY JUST DONT WANT TO TELL US ABOUT IT AND THEY WANT TO KEEP IT SECRET FROM EVERYBODY UNTIL LATE LATE LATE XBOX ONE LIFESPAN!
You didn't hear about it and have no evidence and purely using your own way of thinking in which the scenario is still unlikely.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You didn't hear about it and have no evidence and purely using your own way of thinking in which the scenario is still unlikely.
Additionally, if someone/group of people has/have found an exploit, why should they reveal it to the public? So that other people may use it to cheat in video games? I would think not.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Additionally, if someone/group of people has/have found an exploit, why should they reveal it to the public? So that other people may use it to cheat in video games? I would think not.
No one will be cheating online if an exploit was to be actually released. It would be take them a very long time. Actually, overall it won't probably happen. Maybe the first week but it will be unlikely to occur after.

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not trying to sound irrational or mean. But if someone even one person has modified a xbox one in the way we all "know" than it's guaranteed they would have a video or "proof". It's human nature to show off these things... privacy and secrets are known to everyone.

Top Bottom
Login
Register