Discussion Xbox One Custom Dash Board

CycloneXCry

Reaction score
So looking at the dev side of xbox we have and option to "Deploy or Install Application" cant the community code like a app that can be like the xex menu on 360, something that can run and code that we put on it or even a whole new boot dash? Or code something that can simply display the code we need? just sounds like it would and wont work and i need to dump my xbox on s nand any one know how?
https://pasteboard.co/IIGrZgy.png

CycloneXCry

Reaction score
With deeper looking into it xbox one still uses the exe files, and it can be executed thur dev mode.

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you read up on the wiki I provided in the previous post you should be able to gather and understand more of the system architecture. It's not capable, through a standard UWP application, to act as such alternative like the classic xexmenu. You cannot launch games whatsoever in developer mode. Cannot alter anything. It's limited and only provides much use for exploring, reversing and fuzzing around on certain areas.

There was also a nice little tool that was written that would execute unattend scripts at the highest privilege level in developer mode but that seems to have been "fixed" in a recent update.

Top Bottom