Tutorial Xbox One Controller Sync Fix!! {TuT}

• Thread starter Exclusions
  • Start date
  • Views 1,935
Exclusions

Exclusions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will hopefully help many people including those who are buying their consoles this holiday season. This is REALLY simple, so I am no genius for finding this, but hopefully this helps some people.

I found out about this fix after I changed my batteries and my controller wouldn't work after that. The guide button was lit up, but movement did not work. I had to use this fix many times, so I decided to share it with YouTube and others
icon_smile.gif

The video is only 1 minute long and you support my channel when you watch it, but if you don't have the time there is a text tutorial at the bottom of this post.

Video:

Thanks guys and remember to leave any feedback you have!

Lucky Knife

Lucky Knife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow it worked thanks so much! Do you know if it would work if i unplug the power from the back of my xb1 instead? It would be easier for me so i wouldnt have to move my desk and deal with the wire clutter but thanks again!

Exclusions

Exclusions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys!
Wow it worked thanks so much! Do you know if it would work if i unplug the power from the back of my xb1 instead? It would be easier for me so i wouldnt have to move my desk and deal with the wire clutter but thanks again!
I have no idea to be honest. Try it out next time it happens! :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register