What's new

Discussion Xbox One console banning (BE AWARE)

• Thread starter KingKvs
  • Start date
  • Views 10,533
KingKvs

KingKvs

www.KingKeyvaults.com
Reaction score
Sin$
So i havent modded in about about 5-6 months, and i go on my xbox one just to watch movies etc no games whats so ever, i went on my xbox one just yestrerday and they banned not only the account but they banned my console aswell previous to that they banned my other main tag and just banned my acc not the console. Im thinking it was from mw2 when i had 10th etc from like 4 years ago.. 4 YEARS AGO YES! Reason im posting this seems like their cracking down and if i were any of you always change ip after your done modding on rgh when going on Xbox one and never have any modded related accounts recovered on the xbox one.​

Last edited:
64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
So i havent modded in about about 5-6 months, and i go on my xbox one just to watch movies etc no games whats so ever, i went on my xbox one just yestrerday and they banned not only the account but they banned my console aswell previous to that they banned my other main tag and just banned my acc not the console. Im thinking it was from mw2 when i had 10th etc from like 4 years ago.. 4 YEARS AGO YES! Reason im posting this seems like their cracking down and if i were any of you always change ip after your done modding on rgh when going on Xbox one and never have any modded related accounts recovered on the xbox one.
Same thing has happened to me, Now have a banned xbox one sitting in my closet and bought a new one. Sad that it happened but gotta deal with it.

KingKvs

KingKvs

www.KingKeyvaults.com
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing has happened to me, Now have a banned xbox one sitting in my closet and bought a new one. Sad that it happened but gotta deal with it.
Yeah there cracking down for the littlest thing now its crazy your acc cant be modded whats so ever!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
So i havent modded in about about 5-6 months, and i go on my xbox one just to watch movies etc no games whats so ever, i went on my xbox one just yestrerday and they banned not only the account but they banned my console aswell previous to that they banned my other main tag and just banned my acc not the console. Im thinking it was from mw2 when i had 10th etc from like 4 years ago.. 4 YEARS AGO YES! Reason im posting this seems like their cracking down and if i were any of you always change ip after your done modding on rgh when going on Xbox one and never have any modded related accounts recovered on the xbox one.
What did the suspension email say (for the account)?

Taped On The HDD

Taped On The HDD

改造
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah there cracking down for the littlest thing now its crazy your acc cant be modded whats so ever!
I'll just say i have a modded account with high gamerscore that is super unlegit hidden games so people can't view it and i called up Microsoft saying a friend modded my account and i wanted it reset and well. It's been almost a year and i didn't get reset nor did i get banned is i am really annoyed that they won't ban or rest me for that but would ban me for no reason when i use to play mw2 when kids trick shotting would report me because i used a UMP45. That was few years ago. Now they just hit you offline if you don't have a VPN. Idk why they have to take clips in public lobbies. But anyways kinda why i mostly play ps4. That and I'm scared I'll get my xb1 banned as icant unban that.

Markie6464

Markie6464

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just updated my RGH today and everyone told me xb360 and xb1 are different IDs and stuff so I would be okay to mod without getting my xb1 banned. Do you think it was banned for you having a modded profile or using rgh on the same network

KingKvs

KingKvs

www.KingKeyvaults.com
Reaction score
Sin$
What did the suspension email say (for the account)?
I have not i was so heated in the moment but ill look into the email and post the reason of ban, but on my last acc it was from mw2 hacks etc but they say it in different wording.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I have not i was so heated in the moment but ill look into the email and post the reason of ban, but on my last acc it was from mw2 hacks etc but they say it in different wording.
Well here's all my reasons for banned. Main was banned with xbox1 being console banned. I had a 3 letter GT am crei it's gone but f*** it.
725653a43b9be235d64684b58a390193.png

KingKvs

KingKvs

www.KingKeyvaults.com
Reaction score
Sin$
Well here's all my reasons for banned. Main was banned with xbox1 being console banned. I had a 3 letter GT am crei it's gone but **** it.
725653a43b9be235d64684b58a390193.png
Thats Exactly what i got on my other acc and wont doubt i got it on my new one that just got banned!

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be smart to use a VPN on your modded console, if you didn't already then i don't know what happened..

E L I Z A B E T H

E L I Z A B E T H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My account got banned as well and I wasn't even cheating. All I did was join a team death match game on black ops 2 and it was modded and I got banned...

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My account got banned as well and I wasn't even cheating. All I did was join a team death match game on black ops 2 and it was modded and I got banned...
Question Is After You Notice Did You Decide To Stay And Play The Match Or You Quit.

Just Checked Your Se7ensins History Looks Like You Were In The Black Ops 2 Modding Ssction :whistle: So Looks Like You Were Looking For One.

Last edited:
64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Question Is After You Notice Did You Decide To Stay And Play The Match Or You Quit.

Just Checked Your Se7ensins History Looks Like You Were In The Black Ops 2 Modding Ssction :whistle: So Looks Like You Were Looking For One.
Just because somebody is in the section does not mean they are looking for one. Don't jump to conclusions. This is their only posts in the modding section.
c29c1ef40ada88822322367658e19b7e.png

JamesKvs

JamesKvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats crazy, Thanks for letting me know I don't really mind getting my console banned on xbox one. **** is only $300 is more the fact they would ban my Main account thats to much..

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats crazy, Thanks for letting me know I don't really mind getting my console banned on xbox one. **** is only $300 is more the fact they would ban my Main account thats to much..
I don't think i could handle a main account ban... I think I would just give up on console.

E L I Z A B E T H

E L I Z A B E T H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Just because somebody is in the section does not mean they are looking for one. Don't jump to conclusions. This is their only posts in the modding section.
c29c1ef40ada88822322367658e19b7e.png
I did post in the modded forums but it wasn't because I wanted to join. I hate being in modded games. I try to stay away from them as much as I can. Usually I dashboard when I see theirs a modder.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like you can't play on your account until the arrival of Jesus Christ. RIP.

KingKvs

KingKvs

www.KingKeyvaults.com
Reaction score
Sin$
Just dont have nothing modded when you play xbox one its getting to that point now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register