• Thread starter dsmitty501
  • Start date
  • Views 302
D

dsmitty501

Reaction score
Sin$
Club name is Kid cudi
  • this club for my favorite artist Kid cudi was lucky to get the name before someone else did.any game is cool trying to get people that are like me together in a club that love kid cudi and always have friends on to talk to and play with like h2 clans where. Been on xbl since Feb 19Th2006 https://halo.bungie.net/stats/playe...mainContent_bnetpgl_recentgamesChangePage=299 first game =) my og tag was K1LLTACUL3R Changed to Gwen x stay then DBS when they released those og gt's this year. was so close to 2 letter gt's 20 secs off from getting a 2 letter gt that someone else got and it turned into a Xbox one account from og Xbox account. anyways add GT DBS CMJ Steaalthy Cudtr Cudter those are my accounts i play on. or search for the club this club.it is for Kid cudi fans want a bunch of people that are like me because if your true fan we are the same in some way and i would like to meet more people because all my og friends from h2 are almost gone. need a new group of people to play with as long as always good vibes are always flowing. If your having a bad day im the best person to talk to just like kid cudi he has saved my life and many others. i can do the same with you too with good vibes flowing and great energy im here for everyone just like kid cudi is with his amazing music Everyone is welcome to join just don't join and say any bad thing about kid cudi. you can say didn't like this song or album but don't be disrespectful beside that im cool with everything. if your a true fan you understand why his music has changed over the years and passion pain & demon slayin' is going to be one of his best albums and the sells are going to crazy high and if its not his cult flowing always has his back. please join if you like kid cudi i want this club to blow up to at least 1oo people and i will do give ways for this i want this to be really popular. Join and typpe in the club chat what you think should be given out once i hit 50 ppl Ive hit10 ppl so fare. but will listen to you guys and will do what people are asking for i put that on kid cudi and my mom who has stage 4 cancer. im to the point ive prepared for the day. so im good so no need for any talks about her please.

Top Bottom
Login
Register