What's new

Working XBOX ONE Black Ops 3 | LOCKED LOBBY - HOW TO HOST AN XBOX ONE LOCKED XP LOBBY AFTER PATCH XBOX ONE

• Thread starter NOAHBOII
  • Start date
  • Views 3,888
NOAHBOII

NOAHBOII

Reaction score
Sin$

Step 1 open up udp unicon
go to a game
activate it and head over to netflix
then go back into your game
your in your own xp lobby now

JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give more descriptive text tutorial this looks like a 12 year old wrote it. Closest thing I got to it was the locked lobby glitch that was already found

P

PikachuInSpace

Reaction score
Sin$
If someone can help host it for me we will take turns add me my gamertag is PikachuInSpace

Infinite Galaxy

Infinite Galaxy

The Galaxy ....
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone is able to host one hmu @ Gt : Attempting It . I'll also invite some friends and will put our second controllers

Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

go to a game
activate it and head over to netflix
then go back into your game
your in your own xp lobby now

Lol instead of asking for likes, why don't you just give an in depth tut, some footage of you doing the glitch. Oh and get rid of the complete clickbait titles and thumbnails.

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
guys if you honestly can't understand this then you really don't know how to use UDP Unicorn. but here's a better description
Step 2 find a lobby of what game mode you want
Step 3 Input your IP address in "Target" field
Step 4 Begin lag switch
Step 5 Open up netflix
Step 6 Once you open up netflix then go back to BO3
Step 7 Stop the attack because the lobby is now locked. If done correctly, you are now in your own XP lobby as the host

420Kyle

420Kyle

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
its a locked lobby not an xp lobby there is no possible way for you to change the settings and there never will be all you do is get a game to yourself which is pointless to be honest

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
guys it's an XP lobby because you can literally do whatever you want in it because you are the host and you invite who you want.

D

Dhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been trying this for a good hour and cant seem to get it? I got Unicorn maxed out. I do every step and just end up mid game becuase it didn't freeze the countdown timer. Also it isn't because unicorn doesn't effect my internet, I have used it before for the old xp lobbies. Any suggestions?

AdBlock

AdBlock

Use Me!
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is able to get this working and be able to host, please add me or invite me, thank you.

GT: FKDX

Top Bottom
Login
Register