• Thread starter Arjan
  • Start date
  • Views 1,049
A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Xbox-One-backward-compatibility-Compress.Photos-1024x576.jpg
So, this is going to be a mega thread for the newly announced Xbox One Backwards Compatibility.

What Is 'Xbox One Backwards Compatibility?'
Xbox One Backwards Compatibility allows you to play a number of Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One at no cost. Microsoft are adding new titles every month, and by this Autumn, Microsoft have aimed to release 100 Xbox 360 titles so that they are able to be played on the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility feature.

What Games Are Currently Released?
You can check the thread below to see what games have been released. Credit to 3xTiNcT http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...mpatibility-games-list-voting-thread.1339343/

How Can I Contribute To The Feature?

Can I Play With People On Xbox 360?
Yes, it's been confirmed by Microsoft that you can play with other people no matter what console you are on.

Can I Use My Disk Games As Well As My Digital Games?
Yes, Microsoft has confirmed that too.

How Do I Get The Backwards Compatibility Feature?
You have to be in the developers program, but it will be launched to the public later in 2015. If you are not part of the program, you can still follow THIS tutorial to be able to use it.

Is Xbox Live Gold required for backward compatibility?
Xbox Live Gold is not required for Xbox One Backward Compatibility. However, it is required for any standard Xbox Live Gold feature like online multiplayer.

How are titles selected?
'We’re starting with some of the most popular and highest rated Xbox 360 titles. We’re listening to our fans and working with our partners. We’ll continue to update this page as more titles are added. We’re continuing to listen to Xbox fan feedback and you can request titles at Xbox Feedback.' - Microsoft

Can I Keep My Progress, Achievements, And Add-Ons?
Yes, Microsoft has confirmed it. :smile:

If this thread has helped you, please leave a comment. Leave feedback too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aydind

Aydind

Administrator
Administrator
Premium
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Nice thread, looking good so far.

WeeGee

WeeGee

One Shot One Kill
Reaction score
Thread looks really nice. I didn't know that we could keep our progress in games :smile:.

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Anybody else think the frame rate is really bad on some games? Gears of War and Mass Effect being an example? It feels like 15 haha

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody else think the frame rate is really bad on some games? Gears of War and Mass Effect being an example? It feels like 15 haha
Feels much much more smooth than the original game. Are you sure you have a monitor that isn't like 30Hz refresh rate? :tongue: 
Also, Black Ops 2 comes in December as of right now.

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Reaction score
Feels much much more smooth than the original game. Are you sure you have a monitor that isn't like 30Hz refresh rate? :tongue: 
Also, Black Ops 2 comes in December as of right now.
Yeah naw its really not though..

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Reaction score
Hmm. I don't get stutters like that. Is it possible that notifications were causing framerate drops?
I find it hard to believe you weren't, not to be a ****. Maybe you just didn't notice it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register